So How About The School Bathroom B.s?

southpark had an episode on the TSA (toilet safety administration).

as well as an episode on cis gender bathrooms.

ahead of their time, those cartoon guys.

i honestly do not care. why would anyone want to police what anyone does in the bathroom or bedrooms of america?

still sodomy laws in many states.

even adultery law in michigan.

crazyness!

I find this entire fiasco absolutely mind numbing. 

I have known people in the lgbt community my entire adult life and one thing I learned is:

they are not paedophiles, hebephile's or ephebophile's.  Most grew up in an non accepting home environment,

school environment... for that matter, they have had to battle the world's attitude towards their sexuality.

Being attracted to the opposite sex or feeling you were born the wrong sex is not a precursor to being attracted

to children for gods sake. 

This is wrong in so many ways I cannot even wrap my head around it actually.

Fear mongering and prejudice towards an entire class of people based on some twisted moral compass is WRONG imho.

I don't like to get political but I always say how I feel and that's what people don't like.

The Obama bathroom rule goes by gender identity not what's on the birth cert.

The states suing WANT to go by the birth certificate.

Personally, and also my opinion, school age kids should not be using the rest room when an opposite sex can just waltz in depending on which sex he/ she identifies with. They are too young to interact with a private personal thing as peeing.

You are so right! Bathroom functions are a private affair! No one should be allowed to observe a member of the opposite sex relieving themselves! In fact, no member of the same sex should be able to do this either! They need to make bathrooms more private and people need to think a whole lot less about what somebody else is doing behind closed doors. People need to stop thinking about potty time! Isn't it a bit juvenile to be so concerned about what someone else is doing in the bathroom?

One way to put an end to all this would be to make women clothe themselves from head to foot and wear a veil. This way, no one would know who is or is not a woman under all those clothes! This whole problem would disappear and everyone could feel right by themselves and use whatever bathroom they want!

also i've used womens bathroom when mens room had a line. i've used handicap restroom too! aint no shame to my game.

i hope women use mens bathroom when womens bathroom is full too!

everyone poops.

I have used the men's room on several occasions in my life time, mostly bc the women's bathroom lines

were way too long.  None of the men in the rest rooms seemed to be the least bit bothered by me using

their facility.  I've NEVER been scolded nor accosted in a men's rest room.

I think the urinals all lined up side by side is a pretty weird situation actually.

When I am given a choice over a regular toilet or a urinal (in the stall) I choose the urinal every time.

It is so much easier to squat over.  My germ phobia keeps me from public rest rooms except in an

emergency though and the last thing I am concerned with is who is sporting what genitalia.  That's me, shrug.

I think the urinals all lined up side by side is a pretty weird situation actually.

oh yes its terrible. theres a super weird bathroom thing that only men (or people using mens urinals) have to deal with.

dont get me started on the urinal troughs... used to be found at sports arenas but they are being phased out.

I suppose it was ok to discriminate in other areas is what is being said. 

No blacks in the bathrooms. No Irish. No Italians? No Latinos?

Is it ok for Daddy's to bring their little girls into a mens bathroom stall? Can a daddy change their daughters diaper in a mens room? Can a woman take her son into a stall in a womens bathroom?

I guess I am just so non discriminatory these type of things don't typically even register to me. I am always a bit shocked by peoples tendency to pee their collective pants over something so stupid. (heh,.)

ALSO, I mean seriously,...

Your child is about 5 times more likely to be molested by the parent or family member than a stranger, let alone a stranger in a bathroom.

You need to be more worried about yourself than a stranger IN OTHER WORDS.

".....more than 8 out of 10 children who are sexually abused know their abuser. They are family members or friends."

Maybe I should just drop this, but I really do hate utter intolerance, ignorance and bigotry.

Freedumb!

oh yes its terrible. theres a super weird bathroom thing that only men (or people using mens urinals) have to deal with.

dont get me started on the urinal troughs... used to be found at sports arenas but they are being phased out.

I remember going to Michigan Stadium in about 1991. Then men's rest room had no urinals.. Just a long trench to pee in.

In my travels in central and South America, most public restrooms were about the same. If you had to go #2 in a public restroom, you had to squat over a three-inch hole in the floor. Aim and shoot.

At my high school the boys' restrooms had no stalls. Just two stools out in the open. If you had to take a dump you'd do it it front of everyone and have exactly three minutes between classes to get it done.

Back in the 60's Army Barracks Basic Training, Bathrooms wide open, 6 stools on each side, 6 showerheads on each wall facing one another , so we pooped looking at one another, we did'nt give a chit. We were on our way to Viet Nam.

Good point. If you were headed to Vietnam, people watching you poop was the last of your worries.

Americans Distracted By The Transgender Bathroom Argument While 3 Nuclear Disasters UnfoldAmericans Distracted By The Transgender Bathroom Argument While 3 Nuclear Disasters Unfold

The American people have been distracted to keep them from hearing about the 3 nuclear disasters occurring on the East Coast.

http://wakingtimesmedia.com/americans-distracted-by-the-transgender-bathroom-argument-while-3-nuclear-disasters-unfold/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PostShare&utm_campaign=CC

Americans Distracted By The Transgender Bathroom Argument While 3 Nuclear Disasters UnfoldAmericans Distracted By The Transgender Bathroom Argument While 3 Nuclear Disasters Unfold

The American people have been distracted to keep them from hearing about the 3 nuclear disasters occurring on the East Coast.

http://wakingtimesmedia.com/americans-distracted-by-the-transgender-bathroom-argument-while-3-nuclear-disasters-unfold/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PostShare&utm_campaign=CC

Your tinfoil hat is showing ... it looks just like mine because I agree 100% with your post  if you look back in time you will see how our government did things that makes the average person scratch their heads and usually its because they were trying to divert attention away from something that would cause wide spread panic if media reported on it like with the new transgender restroom  law,

I put "Rnot" in my name because I became tired of living a lie.

Thank You!   I hope you didnt take my question the wrong way!  Im becoming tired of living a lie also!

nah. these "disaster" people just want to sell you disaster prepare stuff. $3000 worth of shelf food. i'm surprised anyone believes this fake news moo poo they spread around on facebook all day.

I hate face book,,,,,,,,I have had a f.b since day one, I cant stand the crap and gossip and viruses!

I go on to see pics of my grand kids on the west coast, if I comment every friend I have accepted on there gets P  issed that I dont make likes or reply's to them!

Face book and social media sucks, it is for lazy arse people, and it is full of sh it!

Peace

Thank You!   I hope you didnt take my question the wrong way!  Im becoming tired of living a lie also!

I hate face book,,,,,,,,I have had a f.b since day one, I cant stand the crap and gossip and viruses!

I go on to see pics of my grand kids on the west coast, if I comment every friend I have accepted on there gets P  issed that I dont make likes or reply's to them!

Face book and social media sucks, it is for lazy arse people, and it is full of sh it!

Peace

I agree except for lumping all fb users as lazy or full of chit.

It is an evil that is continually growing and serves to disconnect people in real life rather than connecting them. 

I can find real life things to do instead of sitting on fb all danged day long.  OR.... how about I just pick up the

phone and talk in real time to my friends?  Better yet... get out of the house and go see some people...

like, live a little maybe.

I do know home bound folks that find fb very useful though.

I also use it to keep up with local events.

I agree except for lumping all fb users as lazy or full of chit.

It is an evil that is continually growing and serves to disconnect people in real life rather than connecting them. 

I can find real life things to do instead of sitting on fb all danged day long.  OR.... how about I just pick up the

phone and talk in real time to my friends?  Better yet... get out of the house and go see some people...

like, live a little maybe.

I do know home bound folks that find fb very useful though.

I also use it to keep up with local events.

I witnessed something interesting the other day.....

My nephew and his girlfriend get along just fine as long as they are texting. Get them on the phone and they can't BS each other as good and they argue right away. With BS texting you can't get a tone of voice or facial expression so the grand illusion is easier to accomplish. It's a one dimensional way to communicate which leads to complete fakeness and insincerity. It's a cold dead world when texting takes over, imo.

Edited by Restorium2

I witnessed something interesting the other day.....

My nephew and his girlfriend get along just fine as long as they are texting. Get them on the phone and they can't BS each other as good and they argue right away. With BS texting you can't get a tone of voice or facial expression so the grand illusion is easier to accomplish. It's a one dimensional way to communicate which leads to complete fakeness and insincerity. It's a cold dead world when texting takes over, imo.

This is soooo right and I believe a widespread problem. Much like people not knowing how to spell anymore because their devices do it for them. Sigh.

When I was in college, the earth and resource science department at my school had a small computer lab and we got internet access about a year before the main campus computer lab gave all students internet access. Remember those days? Usenet groups, etc. I had friends who would get on boards and chat groups and fall in love on-line. And the girls on the other end seemed starry-eyed too. Phone calls were rare back then because long distance charges were expensive. Invariably, when these cyber couples finally talked on the phone, the fantasy fell apart.