Help Elect A Champion For Cannabis Reform To Lansing

Liberty G

Hello Community:

Our legislature is about to lose many of our friends whom over the years have championed for and with our community. I would like to engage the community for its support for NEW Champions to go to Lansing for us.

Today I introduce Al Williams for the Michigan State House for district 3 to represent OUR community in Lansing. A lifelong resident of Detroit, father of two sons, he wants to help protect our most prized possessions.

For our community that would be the ability to use our medicine in form we need, to maintain a sustainable livelihood for our families, to protect our children from being taken away from us or lose our possessions from asset seizure. Mr. Williams wants to be there for us.

Al Williams is a long standing public servant whom has fought, lobbied and won rights for:

-End the Emergency Manager Voter Initiative-Al Williams was the Executive Director whom successfully got the voter initiative to the November election and WON at the voters box yet due to legislative manipulation became law under Governor Rick Snyder

-Stop Home Foreclosure- Conducted work shops with Wayne County Sheriff Napolean to educate and help owners from losing housing

-Man Up, Guns Down campaign- End the gun violence in Detroit with emphasis on "Hands and Guns Off our Children."

-Voter Rights

-Legal Aid Assistance

I am asking for the community to support 420 candidates for 2016, Al Williams being one of them.

THE incumbent has Co-Sponsored HB 5445 which takes aim directly at our community. While, Mr. William's name recognition is strong, it needs to be stronger. In politics name recognition means votes.

I NEED YOUR HELP TO HELP PROTECT US FROM THEM!!

HOW CAN OUR COMMUNITY SUPPORT AL WILLIAMS?

1. By volunteering either your time at the campaign office or

2. By phone banking or

3. Financially contributing to the campaign

Please go to the campaign website at www.alwilliamsforstaterep.com.

IF we do nothing, eventually the MMMA will be decimated to nothing by the legislature. Engaging and working in the system is the best way to protect us. Creating a block of like minded legislators (Dems or Reps) is the system working within the system to change it, for us that means protecting us.

PLEASE HELP ME BY VOLUNTEERING FOR THE CAMPAIGN OR DONATION

Sincerely,

Greg Pawlowski

Committee to Elect Al Williams