Scotus Today Cut Hillarys Neck And We Lost Hill Aid To Save Mmj.

pic book

Hillary is no lock to be the next POTUS  Trump has the hate vote and the vote of those who just want to see him destroy the Grand Ole Party which I enjoy watching  screw those corporate boot lickers Hillary is no different she is nothing but a undercover Republican shes a corporist and will sell out each Americans soul for her agendas if not for her being a female she would already out of the race feminists and a lot of women would vote for Satan if he had  a vagina.

Hillary is no lock to be the next POTUS  Trump has the hate vote and the vote of those who just want to see him destroy the Grand Ole Party which I enjoy watching  screw those corporate boot lickers Hillary is no different she is nothing but a undercover Republican shes a corporist and will sell out each Americans soul for her agendas if not for her being a female she would already out of the race feminists and women would vote for Satan if he had  a vagina.

well h ell I just had to bawahahahahahahahaha!

I love it!

Peace

Hillary is no lock to be the next POTUS  Trump has the hate vote and the vote of those who just want to see him destroy the Grand Ole Party which I enjoy watching  screw those corporate boot lickers Hillary is no different she is nothing but a undercover Republican shes a corporist and will sell out each Americans soul for her agendas if not for her being a female she would already out of the race feminists and women would vote for Satan if he had  a vagina.

Not true, I am a woman and she will not get my vote.

Not true, I am a woman and she will not get my vote.

Sorry for my generalization its just my frustrations coming out from Sanders being screwed  by the media .

Well it is true for a majority of the women I see both online  and in the news but let me thank you for being rational and seeing beyond her gender and  seeing who she truly is.

I have no issues with people voting for Hillary or for a 3rd party.  But if you are gonna biotch about Hillary and actually vote for Trump,.. you are a special kind of stupid.

attachicon.giftrumpfascism.jpg

:-)

No Bernie has me looking to Jill Stein no fking way would I ever vote for that toupee wearing tool.

I usually stay away from the political threads but I'm up late and bored...

I would bet on the candidate who attended the Bilderberg conference ;-)

Obama and Hillary both attended...

I have been a suporter of Sanders for years now since he made me aware of super PACs

'corporations are people too' are you f ucking kidding me???

the popular vote doesn't mean bunny muffin...

we are NOT a democracy we are a representative republic

democracy is an idology that we are spoon fed (shoved down our throats)

and what a stupid idology...

it's nothing more than a 'mob rules' form of govt

c'mon think about it without your ego getting the best of you

if you are the minority in a democratic govt you are f ucked

it's a 'catch phrase' to make the people think they actually have a say

I look around on a day to day basis and hope that the idiots that I come across DON'T have a say

my 16 year old nephew is aware enough to understand this...

and someone tells me to 'wake up' geez really?

sorry to bust the bubble of anyone who thinks that they can 'make a difference'

shame on me...

KF

Edited by kindfolk

Our government is not a demoocracy, it is a fascist government. Fascism should more properly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of state and corporate powers,( sound familiar?) supposedly quoted by Mussolini, not too long before he was publically hung.

Farmer Brown