Bernie Handed It To Trump!

Bernie just endorsed hillary rodham clinton, and bill Clnton of course.......I am so disapointed!

Trump will be the next prez!

he has my vote, and every one else who dont like the clintons!

I guess we will see if a biz man can get our country out of debt and Fight with the world!

We were only gonna see Hillary, Bill and now Bernie just spend more money and stay in the wars any how!

Now We the People will see if Trump can get us out of debt and fight with the rest of the World!

DING DING DING!  HAVE FUN WITH THIS NON MOD THREAD!

:hair:  :butt2:  :yahoo-wave:

Peace,,,,,I wish!

"I guess we will see if a biz man can get our country out of debt and Fight with the world!"

A tall presidential order maybe?  Do you know the last president that paid off our debt?  

Bernie just endorsed hillary rodham clinton, and bill Clnton of course.......I am so disapointed!

Trump will be the next prez!

he has my vote, and every one else who dont like the clintons!

I guess we will see if a biz man can get our country out of debt and Fight with the world!

We were only gonna see Hillary, Bill and now Bernie just spend more money and stay in the wars any how!

Now We the People will see if Trump can get us out of debt and fight with the rest of the World!

DING DING DING!  HAVE FUN WITH THIS NON MOD THREAD!

:hair:  :butt2:  :yahoo-wave:

Peace,,,,,I wish!

Some have known this outcome from the beginning I recall.

Now everyone knows how they both really feel.

Edited by grassmatch

Feeling (the real) Bern !!!

got to wonder if he always secretly supported Hillary, even when he said "she was unfit to be president" recently.

proud voters to move on to the next lesser of two evils. strangely  I predict hillary haters of last month will rush in to defend her now!  and make her our new best potus

I think you've got it backwards, Phaq. By staying in he would have handed Trump the presidency by splitting the Democrat vote. I doubt many Bernie supporters are going to vote for Trump instead.

I think alot of the bernie supporters are going to throw their vote away by voting Johnson/Weld,,,,,,,and I also think that will give trump the presidency!

People know the Clintons are thieve's, People dont like Trump!

I think it is gonna help Trump be a one term prez!

I would be willing to bet trump wins because of waisted vote's!

Gm I give up who, and dont say clinton!

Peace

I think you've got it backwards, Phaq. By staying in he would have handed Trump the presidency by splitting the Democrat vote. I doubt many Bernie supporters are going to vote for Trump instead.

I hear that there is a concerted effort to write bernie in.. dont know how well that is being implemented... word on the street ....  however it may effect negatively for Hillary...its an asset if it only helps get bernie. but that alone can ruin Hillary enough to give us donny the donkey.. I dont want either one,, but lesser of evils, at least hillary wont try to nuke someone ... right away.. donald is a PTSD with a finger on the button if he wins.. 

Edited by Willy

I think alot of the bernie supporters are going to throw their vote away by voting Johnson/Weld

How is voting for someone I think will do a good job throwing my vote away?

Throwing it away would be if I voted for someone  who I was absolutely sure would be bad for the country.

The lesser or two evils is still evil, why not vote for good for a change?

Try this quiz and see which candidate you agree with the most.

https://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential-quiz

I think alot of the bernie supporters are going to throw their vote away by voting Johnson/Weld,,,,,,,and I also think that will give trump the presidency!

People know the Clintons are thieve's, People dont like Trump!

I think it is gonna help Trump be a one term prez!

I would be willing to bet trump wins because of waisted vote's!

Gm I give up who, and dont say clinton!

Peace

President Andrew Jackson
On Jan. 8, 1835, all the big political names in Washington gathered to celebrate what President Andrew Jackson had just accomplished. A senator rose to make the big announcement: "Gentlemen ... the national debt ... is PAID."

1835  !!!!!  Since then great men have led our country, some greatly evil some not. It might take a great man to pay off current debt. there are no great men or women running for presidency these days.

Are they on the ballot in all 50 states?

she is expected to be on the ballot for 95% of voters.

She says they may have to initiate legal suits in a few states, but sounds like most states will be covered. She is on in Michigan.

Wet

Edited by WET

America’s millions of cannabis consumers and allies scored a major victory Saturday in Orlando when the committee in charge of the Democratic Party’s official platform approved a measure calling for ending pot’s federal status as the world’s most dangerous drug, as well as “a reasoned pathway to future legalization.”

According to the Washington Post’ David Weigel, the vote to add re-scheduling and a legalization plank to the party platform proved dramatic and “razor-thin”. About 56 percent of Americans favor ending the federal war on marijuana entirely, with support among Democrats surpassing that of Republicans.

The vote broadens official support in the Democratic Party for the reforms, after a smaller drafting committee approved similar plank language last week. The California Democratic Party has already endorsed legalization measure Prop 64, which is on the ballot in the General Election Nov. 8.

Wasnt bill clinton the last president to balance our countrys books to come out of debt? I personal feel like trump might be up to the task, or i could just be swayed by his bullish comments. Regardless, none, not even bernie is really up to the tasks at hand. Corporations are to powerful with the amount of congress and senators in the pockets.

maybe not  clear ----the difference between the federal deficit and the federal debt. A deficit occurs when the government takes in less money than it spends in a given year. The debt is the total amount the government owes at any given time. So the debt goes up in any given year by the amount of the deficit, or it decreases by the amount of any surplus. The debt the government owes to the public decreased for a while under Clinton, but the debt was not erased. but now I'm confused :dodgyrun:

Really enjoyed the 'test' Wild Bill but kinda complicated for me, the MMMA's resident moron.

So here is a simple true or false test for you.

True or false?

According to the most recent CBO, each person newly insured by the ACA costs the government more than $20,000.

Since the 2008 Presidential election, the national debt has increased by nearly ten trillion dollars.

Ten trillion dollars is the equivalent to 300,000,000 thirty-thousand dollar-per-year jobs.

America's domestic security situation is improving.

America's international standing and security are improving.

America's financial future is better because the national debt has doubled.

The national debt is meaningless.

The dollar will always be the world's reserve currency.

Open borders and allowing unlimited entry of unskilled labor ears will ensure the success of a mandatory Federal fifteen-dollar-an-hour minimum wage.

Our children will enjoy better quality lives in their future than we have enjoyed in our lifetimes.

Edited by outsideinthecold

No President(or Congress, since Congress holds the purse strings) since Dwight Eisenhower has actually lowered the total Debt.

Not Clinton, Reagan etc.

They say there was a surplus under Clinton and a republican congress but that was a lie too. And people believe it for  some reason.

We have gone further into debt every single year since 1957.

The "budget" has been balanced, but they never stick to the budget because of things like natural disasters and Wars and such that take extra funding throughout the year. 

So,... yea.

https://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/histdebt/histdebt_histo4.htm