Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bobandtorey

Justice For Will Davis

17 posts in this topic

Well Facebook, I'm back. My attorney encouraged me to reunite with all who might support me on the fight for justice and freedom. That means social media which I am not good at but he says it's the best way to reach out to the public. Here's the deal. On March 18 the local police were nosing about my property because I had a couple of cars without current plates and there's nothing going better to do in stuffyville than tell people how to manage their property they own and pay taxes on. While there, they smelled "marijuana" and I explained that I was a registered caregiver then produced my cards. Despite this, I was raided on March 22 on a warrant issued without probable cause. Pretty much everything since then has been what you would expect. Uniformed militants stomped all around my private residence taking anything they saw fit to help themselves to up to and including any capacity to provide medicine to my patients. At considerable personal expense I retained Sean Myers of Cannabis Counsel to represent me. It turns out that this could be a groundbreaking case as it touches on patients rights, constitutional amendment rights, and many more issues of government overstepping the line. Please consider taking July 26th as a field trip day to show support in the 6th circuit court in Pontiac for whatever part of this you wish. Picket signs welcome but keep it peaceful. Public interest goes a very long way in keeping our rights protected in the courts. This affects more than just me. It's about justice, constitutional, rights and even legalization of the most harmless recreation known to man. Round up anyone who can make it to 6th circuit court. Judge Chabot. July 26 @ 1pm. That's the 1200 telegraph, pontiac. As always peace and love to the world. And welcome back to social media....

https://www.change.org/p/sean-myers-cannbis-council-justice-for-will-davis?recruiter=312825665

Edited by bobandtorey

What are his charges?aside from the obvious rights violation, what did they find that put him out compliance with the mmma?

If im not mistakin they claimed his  grow was not secured but  not sure could have been one of the many other recent cases ive heard about from Jokeland county.

pergamum362 likes this

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/general-news/20160413/lake-orion-medical-marijuana-operation-leads-to-felony-charge

Prosecutors issued charges this week against a 46-year-old Lake Orion man nearly month after officers reported finding 130 marijuana plants in his home.

The investigation started March 18 with a code violation due to abandoned cars on his Northshore Drive property. With officers at the home, they reported they noticed the strong smell of marijuana plants.

The arrest comes less than four months after Lake Orion enacted a medical marijuana ordinance that required growers to register with the village.

The man, William Russell Davis, had told investigating officers he was a caregiver to three patients and the marijuana they smelled was for them. Officers informed him he had to register with the village, giving him details on the law and a date by which to comply.

“The homeowner did not comply with the registration,” Lake Orion Police Chief Jerry Narsh said in a prepared statement.

On March 22, officers executed a search warrant, finding the 130 plants. They also reported finding evidence of illegal drug use inside the home and finding part of the grow operation not enclosed in a locked facility that could be accessed by others in the home — a violation of the law.

The Oakland County Prosecutor’s Office charged Davis with a single count of delivery or manufacture of a controlled substance, a potential seven-year felony. Davis turned himself into Lake Orion police officers Monday and was arraigned in the 52nd-3rd District Court in Rochester Hills, then freed on a $25,000 personal bond. He is due back in court on April 25 for a preliminary examination.

Narsh said the goal of the Lake Orion ordinance is to “ensure that lawful, licensed caregivers, their patients and the general public are lawfully cared for and protected while also ensuring the safety of the community.”

The six-page ordinance can be found at www.lakeorion.org and additional tips on caregiver responsibilities can be found at the Michigan Medical Marijuana Association at michiganmedicalmarijuana.org.

Two different view points, mostly consistent stories. Obviously the Lake Orion ordinance is unconstitutional, though I wonder why he never mentioned this in his recollection of events. Don't think anything is ground breaking about this case though. We already had the Supreme Court rule on these types of issues. MMMA beats everything, these fascist crooks just need to get over it. Hope he wins and sues, though let's be honest here... having a bunch of 'abandoned', unregistered cars sitting on your property while being a CG WAY over your limits probably isn't the greatest idea.

trichcycler likes this

Yeah I remember now the illegal ordinance is what started the ball rolling and the unplated cars on HIS  property F the

city government .

trichcycler likes this

if story is true....he knew that he was in violation of the ordinance, was warned + he knew the cars were not licensed and they were a sore spot with leo, and then decided to grow 130 plants

like transporting  bud in the ash tray, even though you're carded uninsured with expired plates! 

talk about low hanging fruit, this cat was taunting leo

untitled.jpg

medmanmike likes this

130plants after being visited and warned, how stupid......having 130 plants is stupid enough

Whether or not he was over his count they had no business enforcing a local ordinance  that is in direct conflict with state law and using that ordinance to get a search warrant he needs a good legal team to pick this apart and try to get the initial warrant nullified thus making anything else invalid in court.

Anyone going from Detroit?  If going from or through do you have room for...ah, sheet, I know the answer.  Always same.

Good luck Mr. Charged.

Best of Luck, I pleaded with people to go to a court case, only one person from this site showed up, the person who made the thread didnt even show up, not one time!

( I know the real reason said person didnt show up also, not the one he gave his so called friend, )

I wish you the best, pontiac is too far for me or I would be there from beginning to end, Like the last one I committed to.

Peace

Best of Luck, I pleaded with people to go to a court case, only one person from this site showed up, the person who made the thread didnt even show up, not one time!

( I know the real reason said person didnt show up also, not the one he gave his so called friend, )

I wish you the best, pontiac is too far for me or I would be there from beginning to end, Like the last one I committed to.

Peace

Hey Phaq, whatever happened to tarzan?

bobandtorey likes this

Hey Phaq, whatever happened to tarzan?

Tarzan wound up with a realy good deal in my o.p!  I mean if they had to get him for something he/his attny did well!

I dont think I should tell what he wound up with, but I was happy for him and his family!

Tarzan is a realy good guy, he didnt deserve the b.s he got, but we all know how leo is!

I beleive the thread to get people to show up for court told the out come at the end of it, not sure though!

Peace

Support would be easier with details of course. Details could make or break the support system. Did you say felt burned when you showed blind support for an accused mmmp violator?  Imagine how much more upset you'd be if you had taken time away and drove to a court house for a week only to find out the details that pizzed you off. 

It might be difficult to support a card holder who knew that they were violating with gifted money, time off work etc? 

just saying...might not be right to guilt bully  those who dont drive to a court house blindly.

I dont know op and I do wish him the best. The courts are not our friends, wink wink

Support would be easier with details of course. Details could make or break the support system. Did you say felt burned when you showed blind support for an accused mmmp violator?  Imagine how much more upset you'd be if you had taken time away and drove to a court house for a week only to find out the details that pizzed you off. 

It might be difficult to support a card holder who knew that they were violating with gifted money, time off work etc? 

just saying...might not be right to guilt bully  those who dont drive to a court house blindly.

I dont know op and I do wish him the best. The courts are not our friends, wink wink

I go to the first date, Than I decide if I am going to stick with the person being charged!

No one realy knows untill you go to the court and talk with the attny and defendent to see exactly what the deal is!

If some one beleives the person did something so stupid he/she should be in the system thats your choice!

I mean it would realy have to be bad for me not to go defend/support a person for an mm case!

Some times you even have to take the other reasons leo got involved in the first place!  alot of times mm is just the choice the

system use's to try and prosecute you, they drop other charges that attracted them to you in the first place!

I will go blindly to the first court date and decide for myself if im gonna stick with it!

Peace

trichcycler likes this

I go to the first date, Than I decide if I am going to stick with the person being charged!

No one realy knows untill you go to the court and talk with the attny and defendent to see exactly what the deal is!

If some one beleives the person did something so stupid he/she should be in the system thats your choice!

I mean it would realy have to be bad for me not to go defend/support a person for an mm case!

Some times you even have to take the other reasons leo got involved in the first place!  alot of times mm is just the choice the

system use's to try and prosecute you, they drop other charges that attracted them to you in the first place!

I will go blindly to the first court date and decide for myself if im gonna stick with it!

Peace

you have a good heart :blow-a-heart: