Plants Locked Up ✓ What About Buds ?

Not to my knowledge does it say anything about securing  medicine but its like gold it should be secure and safe from rippers those few days when the buds are hang drying are the most hectic of all worrying me to death someones going to take my harvest and effectively kill my caregiver business.

Not to my knowledge does it say anything about securing  medicine but its like gold it should be secure and safe from rippers those few days when the buds are hang drying are the most hectic of all worrying me to death someones going to take my harvest and effectively kill my caregiver business.

I'm  pretty sure that's their plan...

I dont fear rippers but I do fear leos. I always have the same amount drying in a perpetual, never a "big harvest" but several small staggered ones. those dry in my home.

I was thinking about leo going through my stuff and finding herb in most corners of my home. A pipe there, some buds in a pack over there, a smokers end table filled with para and loose scraps/tools. Nobody else in the house uses cannabis. I keep it convenient for me. I saw leo mention the fact that "it was out in the open" and "found in an end table"  as if it was not legal to have in those places. Maybe they were bummed if there were kids in the house, not sure.

Im a cg, my wife is also a patient. I keep all drying in the enclosure itself, and then anything usable goes into the safe i bought from home depot for about 120 bucks. I had my wife get a cash lock box to use as a kind of tray. Everything outside of the enclosure is limited to those 2 places, locked and secured. I agree is does not mentiion securing meds outside of driving, but for an additional 150 bucks..why not?

I dont fear rippers but I do fear leos. I always have the same amount drying in a perpetual, never a "big harvest" but several small staggered ones. those dry in my home.

I was thinking about leo going through my stuff and finding herb in most corners of my home. A pipe there, some buds in a pack over there, a smokers end table filled with para and loose scraps/tools. Nobody else in the house uses cannabis. I keep it convenient for me. I saw leo mention the fact that "it was out in the open" and "found in an end table"  as if it was not legal to have in those places. Maybe they were bummed if there were kids in the house, not sure.

I do the same but still we are talking about 8 -10 ounces of medicine  still too much to lose all at once. 

Does the medical marijuana program require buds to be locked up-like plants, besides during transport?

This will depend on who is present in your house. Myself and another in the residence are patients and I also act as caregiver to a few others (cg to other resident too). Because of the other individual in my home, 2.5 is the most I am comfortable leaving unlocked (because both of us would be legal with that amount). When it's just me, the 15 oz sits on the couch and gets its own brewski. Kidding, but it all depends.

Wet

The law says nothing about locking up medicine. It does however say that no one can be persecuted simply for being in the presence of the use of medical marijuana. So a spouse (or anyone for that matter) can't be held accountable for being in the presence of a patient's medical marijuana.

"in the presence of medical marijuana use" and in the presence of unattended marijuana ?

"solely for being in the presence or vicinity of the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act"

sure, why not. the forums not just for political rally's and begathons right :dodgyrun::P

The mm in your home is in possesion of who admits to it usualy!  If there is a registered person that lives in that home, You dont have plants, roaches, S hit all out in the open for any ones eye's and you look like a F ucking crack house, It is the Registered Pt's meds, paraphanilia and S hit eh!

rothglmfao!

Woo Hoo good dark chocolate bar!

Peace

:lolu:

The mm in your home is in possesion of who admits to it usualy!  If there is a registered person that lives in that home, You dont have plants, roaches, S hit all out in the open for any ones eye's and you look like a F ucking crack house, It is the Registered Pt's meds, paraphanilia and S hit eh!

rothglmfao!

Woo Hoo good dark chocolate bar!

Peace

:lolu:

I know right? Why is common sense so elusive to some.

I know right? Why is common sense so elusive to some.

coming from the politico that purposely ill advises innocent patients to skip the top covered side of their medical marijuana grow.....the insult is back at you,  but carry on, you are entitled to your opinion and I support that right. :)

table

Edited by grassmatch