Police Shoot Therapist With Arms In The Air!

the pig is on desk duty and the city attny is still deciding if they are going to press charges?  wtf?

This idiot is a menace to society, he needs to be put in prison!

I wouldnt want to be a pig now if they were the best paid job in the world, I suspect alot more are going to be ambushed, and I dont blame people for wanting to ambush them!

They are shooting and killing unarmed citizens!  we are not the middle east, How can the DA even think about not prosecuting this idiot?

pigs like this are phaqing it up for all cops!  I know there are good cops out there, My old man was one of them!

That cop should have been imediatly been put in cuffs and jail, and be on trial, I bet the worst thing that happens is he will lose his job, and then the union will get him a big fat bonus check and possibly his job back!

This is so wrong,,,and the cop actualy said he dont know why he shot the guy to the guys face?

What a phaqed up world we live in!

Why are people trying so hard to come to the u.s when our cops are killing innocent people?

This one should start riots all over the u.s!

Im phaqing Pissed!

the pig is on desk duty and the city attny is still deciding if they are going to press charges?  wtf?

This idiot is a menace to society, he needs to be put in prison!

I wouldnt want to be a pig now if they were the best paid job in the world, I suspect alot more are going to be ambushed, and I dont blame people for wanting to ambush them!

They are shooting and killing unarmed citizens!  we are not the middle east, How can the DA even think about not prosecuting this idiot?

pigs like this are phaqing it up for all cops!  I know there are good cops out there, My old man was one of them!

That cop should have been imediatly been put in cuffs and jail, and be on trial, I bet the worst thing that happens is he will lose his job, and then the union will get him a big fat bonus check and possibly his job back!

This is so wrong,,,and the cop actualy said he dont know why he shot the guy to the guys face?

What a phaqed up world we live in!

Why are people trying so hard to come to the u.s when our cops are killing innocent people?

This one should start riots all over the u.s!

Im phaqing Pissed!

So how many times did pops look away ?

So how many times did pops look away ?

he retired in 85 from st. clair shores p.d, he never pulled his weapon, only one cop shot some one the whole time he was a cop, 25yrs,  My old man worked in the suburbs, realy not much crime back than,  The cop that shot some one, shot a guy they got into a high speed chase with, idiot ran a bus full of school kids off the rd and injured like 15 kids, he ran into many cars including cop cars, when they finaly caught him he was shot, he wasnt killed!

The last half of my old mans carreer he was the pres of the p.o.a.m and was doing union biz most of the time,,,,,Things were dif back than!

my old man looked the other way for alot of things, you had to run him over to get a drunk driving or get pulled over, he didnt do quota's which they do have, but he was the pres of his local union and the state union and vice pres of the national union, so how they gonna fire him? lol

Good question though!

Peace

Is this another combat veteran that was hired to police us?

I used to think it was a good idea to hire vets to be cops! I will admit I was Wrong! (no offense to vets)

But when you go to police accademy they teach you all the techniques that most military people learn on how to handle the enemy (us) so either way they are teaching cops to kill, arrest first ask questions later, we are guilty until proven innocent!

That crap that people are innocent untill proven guilty is such b.s!

If that was the case we wouldnt have jails and prisons full of people who havent been to trial yet!

Peace

What's wrong with combat vets? In my mind they make great police officers or anything else they chose to do. My thoughts are, when bullets start flying at you the next time your shopping in your local mall id much rather have a combat vet in a uniform standing next to me ready to fight back because he's used to bullets flying by, while the local cops are hauling azz the other way, shooting backwards as they run. I'm sure that cop wasn't a combat vet cause if he was, that therapist would have a hole center mass, not in the leg.

What's wrong with combat vets? In my mind they make great police officers or anything else they chose to do. My thoughts are, when bullets start flying at you the next time your shopping in your local mall id much rather have a combat vet in a uniform standing next to me ready to fight back because he's used to bullets flying by, while the local cops are hauling azz the other way, shooting backwards as they run. I'm sure that cop wasn't a combat vet cause if he was, that therapist would have a hole center mass, not in the leg.

I honestly agree with you and did!

But with recent events and ptsd im thinking vets could maybe be better suited for anything other than a police officer, Maybe correction officers (they dont carry guns) they know hand to hand combat,  Alot of vets had other jobs in the service other than front line combat!  In today's military you have to be smarter than the average person just to get in,,,,They dont let just any one join the service,  When I was young if you got into certain law troubles the judge would say serve time or join the military, when I was 16 I was almost joining, all I needed were my parents to sign on the dotted line and I would have been in the army!   I changed my mind and got a decent job so I didnt go!

My son had a 3.85 average in high school,  he made up his mind in 11th grade he was joining the marine's, I know nothing of it untill just before he graduated high school, 11 yrs ago!  He auditioned for the marine band and got it,  He is now a staff sgt in the marine band, he is assnt drum major, He met his wife in the marine's, she has her master's in physcology and is going for her phd, she has been out of the Marines for like 7 yrs now!   The marines paid for every bit of her education, they dont owe a dime for college, My son also has a 50k G.I grant, he is planning on going to school for music, If he dont he can pass it on to his kids!

Alot of people in the military didnt see war, They most def would be good leo or anything they choose to do!

That is not to say combat vets cant do as well, in fact some combat vets come thru it pretty well adjusted, and they will sucede in any career they choose to go into!

I beleive the very least we can do for our vets is to provide much better medical care,  It wouldnt hurt to have some kind of job place ment for them either, (real job placement, not rent a soldier jobs)  The U.S needs to take better care of our vets and their family's.

Peace

It is very situational, i agree, there are some combat vets that I wouldn't want to see wearing the uniform & carrying a gun, I would like to think they would be weeded out thru the background check & selection process but looking at what's goin on with cops today I guess maybe not. Ok, I'll agree with ya on this one Phaq. But I still think if some goofy raghead broke out in a mall with his ak I'll take the nutty combat vet over the snot nose punk that just got out of college any day!

Ever wonder why cops yell “quit resisting” as they beat a person who’s not resisting? Or why they shoot people who pose no threat? 
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/court-police-departments-refuse-hire-smart!!

!!

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/court-police-departments-refuse-hire-smart/

Edited by Willy

It is very situational, i agree, there are some combat vets that I wouldn't want to see wearing the uniform & carrying a gun, I would like to think they would be weeded out thru the background check & selection process but looking at what's goin on with cops today I guess maybe not. Ok, I'll agree with ya on this one Phaq. But I still think if some goofy raghead broke out in a mall with his ak I'll take the nutty combat vet over the snot nose punk that just got out of college any day!

you gonna catch chit for "goofy raghead".  but I lol'd, so.... :dodgyrun:

I still say and whole heartedly believe that veterans that have been in combat should not be peace officers, they are trained for war and to kill the enemy, we ( US citizens) are not the enemy!!! Again, my father was a marine in the Korean conflict and I would never had wanted him to be a peace officer, his answer to most siuations was,"kill the SOB and that will be the end of it." NOT a mindset that peace officers should have. With that being said I have no problem with non-combat veterans being peace officers and with that being said too,our government does a horrible job of veteran welfare, begging on TV for socks for our soldiers, what the devil is that. Should have taken some of the GM, Wallstreet giveaways and gave our soldiers socks, WTF???????? Greed,no empathy, hatred, bigotry,narcissism, etc. best describes most people these days. Us humans are a weird bunch of primates, we make chimpanzees look like model citizens :>)

Farmer Brown

"thats a good question Cyrus, I'll get right on it"  =  A Con Air movie quote, loosely quoted. original is 285 00:27:30,067 --> 00:27:34,404 Where are they? That's a darn good question, Cyrus. And I'm gonna find out

meaning I think you posed a good question and I'm going to try to find the answer

the answer could possibly put to rest my suspicions   =

meaning I suspect that the answer to the question could show a low instance of recent police involved shootings involved combat vets as the shooter. While I suspect the opposite, it is possible I could put those suspicions to rest.

From A Week in the Life of the American Police State,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-w-whitehead/a-week-in-the-life-of-the_b_10655768.html

Not so sure about more women cops. I read a stat a few years ago that said women corrections officers had the highest incidence of committing child abuse, that surprised the hell out of me. I have no problem with more women peace officers as long as they are not combat veterans either :>)

Farmer Brown