Orlando Shooter's Father Running For Afghanistan Pres

WTF?

'Our brothers in Waziristan, our warrior brothers in [the] Taliban movement and national Afghan Taliban are rising up.

he supports Taliban and hangs out in WA and the State Department.....

353363B000000578-3637968-image-a-100_1463533740A00000578-3637968-image-a-103_146

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637968/Father-America-s-deadly-mass-shooter-wanted-Afghan-president-job-TV-showed-support-Taliban.html

• 3 weeks later...

I've decided to spend my "me" time coming to terms with my own deeply-held prejudices against facism, racism, the police state, and marijuana prohibition by way of regulation instead of trying so hard to tolerate others' different opinions.

If the people with the differing opinions were more genuine then it would be easier to tolerate their differing 'opinions'.

So posting an interesting news article from CNN (that's where I saw it and was coming here to share it) is campaigning for Trump?  Both candidates generate a lot of news and discussing it is the purpose of a forum (a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged).

Who HONESTLY and GENUINELY cares what a propagandist that encouraged and enabled a mass murderer (his son) thinks? Is he one of your peers? Or is he someone you would have trouble even sitting in the same room with? How is his opinion interesting to you?

Now if Hillary was sitting behind him at one of his speeches than that might mean something.

I think we would see trump at a hillary speach than hillary at a trump speach,,,,,speach,  I guess spew would be a better discription of the crap that comes out of both of their mouths.

I think trump did all of this for the clintons!  he sure as hell isnt acting like he wants to win, at least imo.

Peace

Who HONESTLY and GENUINELY cares what a propagandist that encouraged and enabled a mass murderer (his son) thinks? Is he one of your peers? Or is he someone you would have trouble even sitting in the same room with? How is his opinion interesting to you?

No, what I found interesting is that he was sitting in Clinton's VIP section.  Seems like a WTF moment if there ever was one?  Guessing somebody dropped the ball.

What I found even more interesting is that when I came to comment is that the message was basically 'anything discussed about Clinton that doesn't reflect well on her will be taken as campaigning for Trump'.  Seems over the top and biased.  I won't be voting for either, but it seems like I should be able to discuss topics related to them in a forum setting.

No, what I found interesting is that he was sitting in Clinton's VIP section.  Seems like a WTF moment if there ever was one?  Guessing somebody dropped the ball.

What I found even more interesting is that when I came to comment is that the message was basically 'anything discussed about Clinton that doesn't reflect well on her will be taken as campaigning for Trump'.  Seems over the top and biased.  I won't be voting for either, but it seems like I should be able to discuss topics related to them in a forum setting.

No doubt I'm biased against Trump. In this state we chose Bernie. Hillary is better than Trump.

I've decided to spend my "me" time coming to terms with my own deeply-held prejudices against facism, racism, the police state, and marijuana prohibition by way of regulation instead of trying so hard to tolerate others' different opinions.

zap hates facism

I said it in the other thread - campaigning for Trump by campaigning against Hillary is going to be deleted. You campaign for Trump, you own him 100%

zap will delete free speech.

lol , you know i kid , zap... :)

Too bad Hitler and Stalin gave facism a bad name. Does anyone know the definition of facism? Or why facism is and of itself is bad?

Reminds me of those who rail against big corporations. Does anyone know what a corporation actually is?

Maybe I am mistaken but it is my impression a corporation is a legal entity. So are all legal entities bad?

Or just some?

Last time I donated to the MMMA Greg and Brad ran the outfit. Things have changed a lot since then.

Who runs it now? And what is the agenda? Does it include free speech? Or is it run by one strong person or persons who have their own agenda to promote? Which of course it isn't because otherwise it would be facism.

The agenda is to keep MM legal for patients in Michigan  and voting for  republicans in Michigan has proved to do harm to patients,

Dont forget to lock you medicne in your trunk or face jail time , Thank you for voting republican ,

Oh yes keep your mouth clean or Republican Casperson will make the state police do a mouth swab,, Thanks for voting Republican

Edited by cristinew

Too bad Hitler and Stalin gave facism a bad name. Does anyone know the definition of facism? Or why facism is and of itself is bad?

Reminds me of those who rail against big corporations. Does anyone know what a corporation actually is?

Maybe I am mistaken but it is my impression a corporation is a legal entity. So are all legal entities bad?

Or just some?

Last time I donated to the MMMA Greg and Brad ran the outfit. Things have changed a lot since then.

Who runs it now? And what is the agenda? Does it include free speech? Or is it run by one strong person or persons who have their own agenda to promote? Which of course it isn't because otherwise it would be facism.

Xenophobism

The nationalism encouraged by fascist leaders and parties is often complimented by a third leg of fascism: xenophobia. Xenophobia is the fear of foreigners, strangers or otherwise unknown people or entities. Again, as with nationalism, everyone is a little afraid of things that they don't understand or recognize, and fascism capitalizes on this natural human reaction. Indeed, at the same time fascists are often expounding upon the virtues and greatness of the nation and its citizens, fascist leaders are often decrying foreigners and proposing plans to disenfranchise, deport or otherwise harass foreign people and businesses within the country.

Throughout history, this tendency has been fascism's most dangerous and destructive component, as xenophobic rhetoric is often accompanied by racism and hate-based violence directed against ethnic or religious minorities