Commerce City Kush

Any one else growing this Princess ?

I think she's found herself in my top 5 of all time!

Logo.jpg Commerce City KushCommercecitykush_ss.jpg

Chem 4 crossed with the RD#1 Og makes for a powerful fuely, chem taste with an intense high. A full on head high, followed by a heavy body high. It is a great smoke for the early evening. She produces tight dense buds with plenty of frosty trich coverage.

Medical Uses: ADD, Depression, Migraines, PTSD, Gastrointestinal Issues, Nausea, AIDS, Cancer, MS, Epilepsy, Muscle spasms

Lineage: CHEM4 x Rare Dankness #1

60-70 Days flower time.

Indica/Sativa % : 70/30

• 2 months later...

my prized Chem'91 was the stinkiest plant in veg but now I'm thinking the CCKush has won!

Both of these are THE amazing strains of all time, the bits you miss with many others, it's in there. The

smell you look for when sampling....its in there. The instant effects with the first inhale, yep, these two have IT !

Tahoe OG Kush

Commerce City Kush

Chemdog '91SK VA

Medicine Man

#5 teetering on EM Dog

my top all time, not in that order, sometimes, sometimes so

Still have not been able to get my hands on the chem 91sk va, really want that baby to begin some breeding with these buetiful males of ghost train haze and death stomper. Might even consider working with this snake oil male i have. Have not been able to get flowers for the snake oil to try yet, but my patients and i are both hoping it fulfils its cbd high duties.

She's a beauty trichcycler.

that photo is not mine. my naked girls are pretty shy these days.

I can promise though, she looks much like that. it may be the best I've ever experienced, soon to be reported properly I think. I

have several chem hybrids to research and develop, or at least finish flowering....hehe, then I'll know for sure, maybe, sorta

Not into cali connection, nor seeds of it. I would only be interested in the original cut.

a pot snob eh?

I hear ya, but while all my friends were smoking some of the best cannabis I've ever sampled, and then seen their flowers too,

I put my breeder gossip hat away, and now, ha! I enjoy them too. Cali connect, all ego aside, has been a go to for me since my first selection.

I've grown every strain they offer, everywhere, and some they offer nowhere too. Not one has been a fail for me, except those damg seeds recently, which they more than made up for, for my stress.

when nobody's looking....dont even tell anyone, just order the Tahoe Og kush, or these freakin awesome chem hybrids and originals, and let me know how ya feel.

If I knew these cats, or was in any way involved I'd probably feel similar, I read too, and see alot of them are caught up in their own little Hollywood Rock Star

rag mag type circles.