New Beans, What To Pop First?

So i picked up a pack of death stomper, 91 chem(thrown in free for buying the other two) and snake oil from ice river genetics. Snake oil is a high cbd(around 18 percent supposed), and a pack of ghost train haze#1 from rare dankness. I can only pop them in sets of four. Im popping the snake oil for sure, but im torn between what else to pop. I only have room to pop another four and prefer to pop four of the same, pick the best, rinse and repeat until i have my keeper. Any opinions?

Edited by pergamum362

go for the haze!! I love haze, grows good  usually strong and produces moderate to large harvests, its good for pain, headaches.. and can be used to treat most maladies with a modicum of success. JMHO :)

I'm with willy. Love a good haze or haze hybrid. Running ssh, mango, and nitro express and love all three. Good all-around cannabis strains. I don't know ice river aside from chatting with them briefly.

Wet

I'm with willy. Love a good haze or haze hybrid. Running ssh, mango, and nitro express and love all three. Good all-around cannabis strains. I don't know ice river aside from chatting with them briefly.

Wet

Are you running mango puff? Flowering out a couple of mango puff, seems like a good grower. First time for this strain.

Death Stomper sounds pretty interesting. Im guessing its a cross between Death Star and Grape Stomper (Sour Grapes)? If so, sounds like a winning combination.

yah grape stomper male, female death star. I was leaning towards the gth or 91 chem...just a little thrown off because i didnt think 91 came in anything but clone. I am also lacking in good sativa's/hazes atm.

Im going to hold off on the death stomper until i pass around the grape stomper to free up some space in the library, but i have been looking for the gth#1 for some time. Lol, was actually going to meet up with someone at the cup for a cut off and seen rare dankness was there,so i just bought a pack of beans are to ensure i get a solid one, or try to anyway.

that is what im hoping. Thinking of doing a journal of my process here.

I would love to see more grow journals @ 3MA again!

I was gifted a cut of the GTH and due to problems in my garden (using that term very lightly)

I had to take her early (42 days).  I had small buds and the trichomes were about 1/2 clear 1/2 cloudy

with a few amber when I took her down.  I let the tiny buds cure for about 1 month prior to consumption

and I was pleased with the taste + effects. 

I would like to see her done here to full maturity and get your feed back :)

And... if Willy gives his endorsement... I say run her!

I would love to see more grow journals @ 3MA again!

I was gifted a cut of the GTH and due to problems in my garden (using that term very lightly)

I had to take her early (42 days).  I had small buds and the trichomes were about 1/2 clear 1/2 cloudy

with a few amber when I took her down.  I let the tiny buds cure for about 1 month prior to consumption

and I was pleased with the taste + effects. 

I would like to see her done here to full maturity and get your feed back :)

And... if Willy gives his endorsement... I say run her!

agreed. I'd love to see more grow threads and grow info around here. I understand the election year agnst, but I much enjoy shooting the breeze about beautiful ladies and their wants/needs ;)

Wet

make more threads lol...there was a point in history where the grow section of this forum was always buzzing.

oh I don't even know how to post a picture. That's why I said I want to see more....not make one. I've tried a few threads regarding seeds and breeders. Seems there is just more interest taking digs at each other. I hear ya though. Things went south a long time ago. I'll admit that fear/paranoia prevent me from doing a lot regarding cannabis. Seems like more and more we are willing to turn on each other. Gun thread, outdoor top thread, all the political fighting...makes a person want to shut the door for sure. Hopefully presence at the cup sparks some new and positive conversation.

I've got one for ya tho, area 51 -sagan's delight, Gdp - ken's kush, motarebel - desire, motarebel - pineapple orange peel, alphakronik - force empathy, or apricot cush from tricloud? Like you, I'm limited to a few at a time.

Wet

Edited by WET

Hmmm, well pergamum, I seen ya online last night, but I guess maybe I'm just not cool enough for ya. That was a direct question. No worries. I did find it odd that you liked imi's comment and laughed at mine when we said the same thing. That's cool. Most people don't really care for me. I can't blame them. But hey, it was nice to meet you and your wife at the cup. It's so funny how differently we can treat people on here versus face to face. Take care, bro. Fair warning; the family laughed when I asked about ice river for ya and the breeder said their high cbd strains taste like arse.

Wet

Edited by WET

Use a photo hosting site to scrub info/ edit etc... then upload to the site.

imgur, photobucket etc...

As an fyi;  I am often seen as 'on line' yet I am no where near my pc.

I may be in the middle of reading a thread or just about anywhere on

site when life calls me away and I don't take the time to sign off.

Today for example, I signed in around 9 am left the house around

10 am, returned around 4 pm.  I did not sign out.

You can hover over a members name and it will tell you when

they were last active :)

Use a photo hosting site to scrub info/ edit etc... then upload to the site.

imgur, photobucket etc...

As an fyi;  I am often seen as 'on line' yet I am no where near my pc.

I may be in the middle of reading a thread or just about anywhere on

site when life calls me away and I don't take the time to sign off.

Today for example, I signed in around 9 am left the house around

10 am, returned around 4 pm.  I did not sign out.

You can hover over a members name and it will tell you when

they were last active :)

:) I hear ya. He posted tho. Busted! Haha. I just found it funny that you and I have the same sentiment, but I get fluffed off. Youre obviously an admin and im a lowly peon. Maybe im just too low in the mmma caste system. To be fair, they put me on some roids for some wicked poison ivy and I'm out of sorts a bit lately. Haven't slept more than a few hours in the last week! I do often leave tabs open though and thus appear online. Good looking out ;)

Wet

Oh man!  I remember all too well those 7 day runs of steroids due to poison ivy!

My emotions ran wild! 

If you use the "quote" button a notification will be sent to that person (IF they have

set their notifications) and they can then respond.  Helps to get their attention :)

I am just a peon who does a little secretary work around here.  Not special.

I've not run nor tried the Apricot Cush, I have heard nothing but positives about her.

I do LOVE Triclouds Pineapple Princess though, stellar meds for the head.

Hmmm, well pergamum, I seen ya online last night, but I guess maybe I'm just not cool enough for ya. That was a direct question. No worries. I did find it odd that you liked imi's comment and laughed at mine when we said the same thing. That's cool. Most people don't really care for me. I can't blame them. But hey, it was nice to meet you and your wife at the cup. It's so funny how differently we can treat people on here versus face to face. Take care, bro. Fair warning; the family laughed when I asked about ice river for ya and the breeder said their high cbd strains taste like arse.

Wet

yah buddy, i got on for about a minute...didnt know my opinion meant so much lol. But to anwser your question, i dont know. Im not familiar with anything you listed. Heard good things, but never grown nor sampled any of them, but if i had to pop one, id prolly go with apricot.

Info in pics..i couldnt be anymore in line with the rules and various court interpretations, and a ripper would have a very sad day to come here, but when i do the journal i will scrub photos because i intend to leave it up for other people...i tend to only leave pics up for a day at most for anything else.

As far as ice river, im willing to give them a shot. I have combined total 8 death stomper, 8 91s, and two snake oils sprouting in various places..so well see how it goes. Lay off the roids bro.