Clinton Gave Thumbs Down To Legal Marijuana, Leak Shows

>>During an on-stage Q & A session with Xerox’s chairman and CEO in March 2014, Clinton used Wall Street terminology to express her opposition to ending cannabis prohibition “in all senses of the word”:

URSULA BURNS: So long means thumbs up, short means thumbs down; or long means I support, short means I don’t. I’m going to start with — I’m going to give you about ten long-shorts.

SECRETARY CLINTON: Even if you could make money on a short, you can’t answer short.

URSULA BURNS: You can answer short, but you got to be careful about letting anybody else know that. They will bet against you. So legalization of pot?

SECRETARY CLINTON: Short in all senses of the word.

The excerpt comes from an internal Clinton campaign memo highlighting potentially problematic passages from her paid speeches to Goldman Sachs, General Electric, Deutsche Bank and other major corporations.<<

http://www.marijuana.com/blog/news/2016/10/clinton-gave-thumbs-down-to-legal-marijuana-leak-shows/

President Obama is not going to reschedule.

If I were Hillary I would feel pretty comfortable sitting in the middle of 5th ave waiting till election.

Of course she won't because that is not who she is. She is no quitter

Trump has so many issues, might be better for everyone to take a moment to digest.

I don't think Cannabis is a card Hillary has to play,

After living thru the bush years and aftermath it's kinda easy to watch

There is hope for US yet

I sure hope so. its pretty scary seeing capitalism allowing the wealthiest people/groups to purchase bulks of medicine, fuel, food....let it float, raise the prices, then dump it only to make billions at our expense and suffering.......After they blow their cash next you watch, they'll convince us to rescue them with our tax dollars...wait a minute......dejavu

its all fake now, waiting for the big flush. last one down is the dirty toilet papers still clinging to our last nickles. how does it cost more to raise a cow than what it costs at the market?  why would we pay farmers to sell their crop at losses decade after decade and watch corn rot in the silo?  How can it be cheaper to buy corn from another country while we pay my neighbors to sit on their arse with 2 million dollars worth of machinery, corn growing machinery....things are messed up, but we can hope

We'll all have to wait and see. I find the statement inherently more likely to be true than anything I am hearing from any other camp on the subject, given the Obama administration's direction for the past eight years.

I am not voting for Clinton based solely on her marijuana position, I guess that is pretty obvious by now. But I do think she has the best marijuana position of any of the candidates other than Jill Stein. But Jill Stein can't beat Trump.

clinton is 100 percent against any progress on the marijuanna front, medicinal or recreational. Her own words spoken in private confirm that. What she says to the public and says to her real employers are totally different.

Trump 2016, end the clintons political career, we have paid her enough to lie to us.