Brothers Grimm Cindy 99

So I ordered the brothers Grimm Apollo 13 and the Cinderella 99 a few weeks ago unfortunately the Apollo 13 was damaged and I'm waiting for a replacement. The Cinderella 99 was in good condition and the first one is now 2 weeks old.post-35098-0-61773500-1477518639_thumb.jpg

So I'm wondering if anybody in the community has grown this since the new release and what your thoughts are?

• 2 weeks later...

nom nom nom, enjoy!!

(are any original BG's involved with the new BG's ?)

I met MrSoul at the Mi cannabis cup this summer. He told me he left the country a few years back - apparently he was getting nervous in the business. Now, he's set up in Colorado with a new partner and supposedly has the original stock (seeds).

It just so happens I placed an order with him today for Rosetta Stone.

BTW, a number of his distributors, including MI The Dank Team, are splitting packs of seeds (standard breeders pack from Brothers Grimm contains 12 seeds. TDT Apparently is splitting the packs and selling 10 AT A HIGHER PRICE! All retail pricing is supposed to be the same according to MrSoul.

TDTs website shows the following:

The Dank Team: (NOTE THEYRE ALL 10 PACKS)

Apollo 13, 10 pack $175

Cinderella 99 10 pack, $175.00

Rosetta Stone 10 pack, $100.00

BrothersGrimms http://www.brothersgrimmseeds.com pricing is:

Apollo 13 $100

Cinderella 99 $150

ALL OTHERS $80

You'll have to email MrSoul for this pricing as he doesn't sell via the website.