Pencil Thin Main Stalks?

Kingdiamond

Over the years ive done pretty well with my grow but for some reason over the last year ive noticed my plants main stalks getting thinner and thinner what can I do to increase the girth of my main stalk?

Im having to have to stake up all of my plants and had a AK47 fold over and snap in half what are you other growers doing as far as building up a better rootbase and stalk?

I use this lineup of nutes in my garden Fox farm ocean forest fox farm nutrients big grow big bud tiger bloom .

internet says could be ph problem or water problem. using filter on water?

No but my water comes out under 7 ph usually around 6.4 using a bluelab pen yes I guess I do have to add a table fan to my veg thing is though not much has changed and all of a sudden it just started to happen?

What about root juice anyone using root specific  additives ?

• 2 weeks later...

Two things:

-a product called Roots!, which consists of: Rock powders, biochar, organic fertilizer and myco.

- I veg in one gallon pots. Besides the Roots! Product, I do this: allow the pots to get really dry/lite between watering/feeding and then drench them well. Sit them in a larger bucket (whatever) of water or nutes so they're submersed about ¾ the way up the side of the pot. Let them soak for five minutes and then tip them tHis way and that so they drain really well.

Force the roots to go deep for water. This builds a large root ball (I'm typically root bound by 4 weeks). There won't be as much growth on top of the plant, but you'll have the roots you need to power through flowering. This method also builds thick and strong limbs.

Sprinkle a tps or so in your seed hole at planting. Dust your clones/roots when transplanting to your medium. Score the root ball from top to bottom on four sides and dust the root ball liberally with Roots! as well as sprinkling some in the hole in the new pot when up canning to a larger pot. One can also spread a handful or so in with your soil/soilless mix when it's made up.

3lbs is $25.50 + shipping. This is more than enough to run 12 plants in 7 gal pots.

Roots! Is part of a larger "grow system" called Doc Bud's High Brix Kit. All organic, all about feeding the soil, not the plants.

Doc is over at the 420 Mag site. Here is a link to "The Kit" instructions with an overview of how it works. http://www.420magazine.com/forums/organic-hi-brix/179834-lab-doc-bud-103.html#post2597551 Scroll up to entry #1541.