I Accept The Vote Out Come! What Say You!

Your team won, mine did not.  Congrats

Hopefully my fears will be unfounded but I am not yet convinced that I was wrong.  We all will see.

Did you see his acceptance speech?  All those people that he named and praised will be running our country in January....Pence, Guliani, Christie, and of course, his own royal family

Like it or hate it, it is a clear sign from the American people that we are sick and tired of the way things have become in our corrupt political system.

Then why are over 90% of the same people going back to Washington? 

Face it,... People just hate Hillary. She Sucked. Her campaign sucked. Her husbands policies on NAFTA put the nail in the coffin in the already fading rust belt states.

But, people still love em some congressman.  No changes there.

Then why are over 90% of the same people going back to Washington? 

Face it,... People just hate Hillary. She Sucked. Her campaign sucked. Her husbands policies on NAFTA put the nail in the coffin in the already fading rust belt states.

But, people still love em some congressman.  No changes there.

Baby steps Mal, baby steps.  We need a legitimate third , forth party that will do better than 1-4%.

I keep looking up this morning...

The sky appears to remain intack...and even appears the water molecules are reflecting a beautiful blue color.....

I can't help but wonder for how long.

If trumps own words become the new truth then we are all in serious trouble.

I will pray.

Then ill dust off my combat boots and Prepare to March..

Yes, I accept it, and it sucks. The battle against fascism now becomes a part of our daily lives.

Im suprised the sky didnt fall, I was under the stair way imediatly after hillary called him,  I was hiding like we was gonna have a tornado or earth quake,,

I told you MI north is rep, I will be suprised if she dont squeek out MI though,   She took it for granted, I beleive she realy thought she was going to win easy, I truly didnt think he would win,,,,I am hoping for the best, and like I said yesterday Im glad its over either way!

It is a shocker no doubt!

Peace

Can't influence people who hate. Simple as that. So we will have our 'law and order' society. Doesn't leave much room for marijuana rights expansion. Stay out of jail. I wish you all the best. 

I gotta tell ya dude, I watched every channel last nite, cnn, fox, msnbc, cbs, and man you have been sounding exactly like one of them cnn reporters that bad mouthed trump,,,,fox had the best vote watcher out of all of them,  msnbc actualy had hillary winning at a time when no other channel said that,,,,,,all of the news sucks, all of the polls suck,,,,,,,people plain and simple did not want to admit they were going to vote for trump,,,

now the next 2 yrs will show us if he is good or bad, he has the house and the senate,,,,he can get alot done if he does it right, reps dont have to agree with him lol!

enough said im glad it is over!

Peace

Oh,... and Hillary won the popular vote, and neither broke 50%.

Heh...

Bleh.

Trump wins only by electoral college. ;-)

Yes that is messed up, I still feel like my vote didnt count,,,,,the person with the popular vote should win,,,,electoral college needs to go!

and I would feel a whole lot better if popular vote counted, no matter who I voted for, It would be a whole lot easier to swallow.

Peace

Peace

So much for drain the swamp! As I said, he is going to teach the Republicans in Congress to goose-step.

I seems hillary would have been a do nothing if she won, at least for the 1st 2 yrs,  I dont know....we will see, if he cant get anything done in these 2 yrs he will be gone in 4, so that should compfort you a lil, cali is legal, how many states got mm legal and out right legal?  I had to go to bed after she conceded, and now i have to take my vehicle to the body shop to make a few repairs, ive had enough news to last me a life time,,,

Peace

The medical marihuana program may be in trouble, if so called obamacare gets repealed, my wife and I will most likely go back to the way we were before, unable to afford medical insurance. I am more fearful of this so called"law and order society" Trump speaks of. I will put my fears aside and will just trod along, I accept the outcome.

Farmer Brown

I will not have insurance I guess I just die if I get sick. Social Security will be decimated - its code word is an "entitlement" its been on the Repubs hit list for years. I cant imagine how it feels today if you are Hispanic Black or Muslim. Never never never did I envision a president of this country be one who was endorsed by the newspaper of the KKK. I'm frankly sickened

The medical marihuana program may be in trouble, if so called obamacare gets repealed, my wife and I will most likely go back to the way we were before, unable to afford medical insurance. I am more fearful of this so called"law and order society" Trump speaks of. I will put my fears aside and will just trod along, I accept the outcome.

Farmer Brown

I hope obamacare get repealed and fixed imediatly, I pray your ins coverage price goes down not up!

I wish you the best and I truly hope all who are paying for their ins, that is going up big time next yr, get better coverage and cheaper rates!

It still is free to dream!

Peace

Edited by phaquetoo

I hope obamacare get repealed and fixed imediatly, I pray your ins coverage price goes down not up!

I wish you the best and I truly hope all who are paying for their ins, that is going up big time next yr, get better coverage and cheaper rates!

It still is free to dream!

Peace

Thank You!! But I just cannot see the rates going down. The republicans are owned by insurance companies and have big financial ties to them also, the more the insurance company makes, the more the investors make, leaving people like us holding the empty bag, going to be a wild ride for sure. I sure hope it all works out OK, but my gut says otherwise!!

Farmer Brown