I Accept The Vote Out Come! What Say You!

Republicans will basically defund obamacare and let it shrivel up. 

Also,  the only reason certain companies raised the ACA costs so high(25% as people have whined) is because insurance companies decided to only raise their employer based policies 3% while dumping the entire increases on those within the obamacare  market so they could rape the government for increased subsidies.

Republicans will basically defund obamacare and let it shrivel up. 

Also,  the only reason certain companies raised the ACA costs so high(25% as people have whined) is because insurance companies decided to only raise their employer based policies 3% while dumping the entire increases on those within the obamacare  market so they could rape the government for increased subsidies.

Hallelujah Brother,if Jimmy Carter had gotten his way, we would already have all the bugs worked out on single payer health care!!!! And the gov. does not negotiate pharmaceutical costs like almost all other countries do. Kinda like our local non-profit hospital, they get gov. money for being non-profit, hire foreign educated doctors that cannot speak english very well and pay them half what most American doctors make( and they kill people too, my wife almost checked out in Sept. over doctors( as in multiple prescriptions, left hand not knowing what the left is doing).

Farmer Brown

Farmer Brown

Rudy Giuliani Hates Medical Marijuana, But He Loves OxyContin
by smorgan, July 10, 2007, 04:22pm
Rudy Giuliani has again lashed out at medical marijuana on the campaign trail:
"I believe the effort to try and make marijuana available for medical uses is really a way to legalize it. There's no reason for it," the former New York mayor said during a town hall-style meeting at New Hampshire Technical Institute.

He also said there are better alternatives.

"You can accomplish everything you want to accomplish with things other than marijuana, probably better. There are pain medications much superior to marijuana," he said. [AP
I've already written about the potent irony of Giuliani's opposition to medical marijuana, but if he won’t shut up about this, neither will I. If Rudy Giuliani won't stop talking trash about medical marijuana, and endorsing pharmaceutical alternatives, I won’t stop bringing up the fact that he worked as a hired consultant for OxyContin manufacturer Purdue Pharma.

Giuliani has less than no credibility on this issue because he worked for a company that is in direct competition with medical marijuana. It's really that simple. His claims that medical marijuana is part of a broader legalization conspiracy are also ironic considering that Giuliani played a key role in keeping OxyContin legal after it was linked with widespread abuse. Giuliani personally met with former DEA administrator Asa Hutchinson and persuaded him to leave Purdue alone. Meanwhile, abuse of pharmaceutical drugs, particularly OxyContin, has become the fastest growing drug problem among America's youth.

To be clear, I don't believe OxyContin should be illegal. Patients must be allowed to choose medicines based on what works for them, whether it be OxyContin, medical marijuana, or tree bark. But the transparent hypocrisy of Giuliani's behavior is so over-the-top that it is just impossible to ignore.

and for you less conventional historians......   Nostradamus Predicted The Rise Of ''The False Trumpet'' 

Nostradamus Predicted The Rise Of ''The False Trumpet'' by Rossikk(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10

DID NOSTRADAMUS PREDICT THE RISE OF TRUMP?

Nostradamus (16th century French Philosopher)
nostradamus-714520.jpg

While many were surprised by Trump's victory in the 2016 US election, followers of Nostradamus would not have been, claiming the prophesier predicted this in the 16th century.

In Century III, Quatrain 81, Nostradamus wrote: 

“The great shameless, audacious bawler. He will be elected governor of the army: The boldness of his contention. 

“The bridge broken, the city faint from fear.”

Many believe that the “shameless, audacious bawler” part refers to Mr Trump’s loud communication, while “governor of the army” refers to being in charge of the world’s leading military force.

According to Christian tradition, the Antichrist will come to the Earth first hailed as a new messiah, until suffering rains down upon the people by the unsuspecting super villain. Some are saying that is an uncanny description of Donald Trump!

...There was Trump's massive fight with Pope Francis, for one. After all, who gets into a public bout with His Holiness but… the Antichrist?!
That's not what really has people talking, though — this is more along the lines of a prediction made by 16th century philosopher Nostradamus that is proving to be oddly accurate in our current political times.

At one point in his writings, Nostradamus includes a bunch of references to a "trumpet" that theorists have seized on to be a particularly, well, Trumpian reference: 

"The false trumpet concealing madness
will cause Byzantium to change its laws.
From Egypt there will go forth a man who wants
the edict withdrawn, changing money and standards.
The trumpet shakes with great discord.
An agreement broken: lifting the face to heaven:
the bloody mouth will swim with blood;
the face anointed with milk and honey lies on the ground.
The great Senate will ordain the triumph
For one who afterwards will be vanquished, driven out:
At the sound of the trumpet of his adherents there will be
Put up for sale their possessions, enemies expelled.
The republic of the great city
Will not want to consent to the great severity:
King summoned by trumpet to go out,
The ladder at the wall, the city will repent."

There's a lot to uncover in there, not the least of which surrounds the word "trumpet." Considering an old English word for trumpet was actually "trump," it's been easy for people to replace one with the other there, and draw parallels to 'The Donald'.

Byzantium was a Greek settlement that later became Constantinople, then Istanbul — and Turkey was just briefly under martial law during an attempted military coup…

From there, obviously "the ladder at the wall" reference and the final stanza is thought by many to be a direct reference to Mexico, and Trump's plan to build a wall on America's southern border.

In other paragraphs there are other interesting tidbits, too; like in the first, which seems to grasp Trump's anger and unique personality in addition to his desire to change America's laws and work outside the constitution.

The second paragraph, too — "an agreement broken" — is thought by many to be a reference to how badly Trump wants to get out of NATO, NAFTA, and other agreements which he thinks are bad deals for the American people.

[''the false trumpet concealing madness''... via his use of a teleprompter in order to 'sound presidential'?]

['From Egypt there will go forth a man...'... ''Egypt'' is a way the US was described by ancient seers, who saw the future nation as a version of the great Egyptian empire of antiquity.]

There are plenty of other Nostradamus passages that are broad enough to be linked to Trump — that's kind of the point of Nostradamus, after all, as he's generally pretty broad and generalized — but another passage caught our attention when digging into this conspiracy theory.
It's this:

"The blood of innocents, widow and virgin,
so many evils committed by means of the Great Red One,
holy images placed over burning candles,
terrified by fear, none will be seen to move."

Whoa!! Is "the Great Red One" a reference to Trump's incredibly tanned face?! His wild red hat?? The Red of the Republican Party??
Edited by Restorium2

and for you less conventional historians......   Nostradamus Predicted The Rise Of ''The False Trumpet'' 

Nostradamus Predicted The Rise Of ''The False Trumpet'' by Rossikk(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10

DID NOSTRADAMUS PREDICT THE RISE OF TRUMP?

Nostradamus (16th century French Philosopher)

nostradamus-714520.jpg

While many were surprised by Trump's victory in the 2016 US election, followers of Nostradamus would not have been, claiming the prophesier predicted this in the 16th century.

In Century III, Quatrain 81, Nostradamus wrote: 

“The great shameless, audacious bawler. He will be elected governor of the army: The boldness of his contention. 

“The bridge broken, the city faint from fear.”

Many believe that the “shameless, audacious bawler” part refers to Mr Trump’s loud communication, while “governor of the army” refers to being in charge of the world’s leading military force.

According to Christian tradition, the Antichrist will come to the Earth first hailed as a new messiah, until suffering rains down upon the people by the unsuspecting super villain. Some are saying that is an uncanny description of Donald Trump!

...There was Trump's massive fight with Pope Francis, for one. After all, who gets into a public bout with His Holiness but… the Antichrist?!

That's not what really has people talking, though — this is more along the lines of a prediction made by 16th century philosopher Nostradamus that is proving to be oddly accurate in our current political times.

At one point in his writings, Nostradamus includes a bunch of references to a "trumpet" that theorists have seized on to be a particularly, well, Trumpian reference: 

"The false trumpet concealing madness

will cause Byzantium to change its laws.

From Egypt there will go forth a man who wants

the edict withdrawn, changing money and standards.

The trumpet shakes with great discord.

An agreement broken: lifting the face to heaven:

the bloody mouth will swim with blood;

the face anointed with milk and honey lies on the ground.

The great Senate will ordain the triumph

For one who afterwards will be vanquished, driven out:

At the sound of the trumpet of his adherents there will be

Put up for sale their possessions, enemies expelled.

The republic of the great city

Will not want to consent to the great severity:

King summoned by trumpet to go out,

The ladder at the wall, the city will repent."

There's a lot to uncover in there, not the least of which surrounds the word "trumpet." Considering an old English word for trumpet was actually "trump," it's been easy for people to replace one with the other there, and draw parallels to 'The Donald'.

Byzantium was a Greek settlement that later became Constantinople, then Istanbul — and Turkey was just briefly under martial law during an attempted military coup…

From there, obviously "the ladder at the wall" reference and the final stanza is thought by many to be a direct reference to Mexico, and Trump's plan to build a wall on America's southern border.

In other paragraphs there are other interesting tidbits, too; like in the first, which seems to grasp Trump's anger and unique personality in addition to his desire to change America's laws and work outside the constitution.

The second paragraph, too — "an agreement broken" — is thought by many to be a reference to how badly Trump wants to get out of NATO, NAFTA, and other agreements which he thinks are bad deals for the American people.

[''the false trumpet concealing madness''... via his use of a teleprompter in order to 'sound presidential'?]

['From Egypt there will go forth a man...'... ''Egypt'' is a way the US was described by ancient seers, who saw the future nation as a version of the great Egyptian empire of antiquity.]

There are plenty of other Nostradamus passages that are broad enough to be linked to Trump — that's kind of the point of Nostradamus, after all, as he's generally pretty broad and generalized — but another passage caught our attention when digging into this conspiracy theory.

It's this:

"The blood of innocents, widow and virgin,

so many evils committed by means of the Great Red One,

holy images placed over burning candles,

terrified by fear, none will be seen to move."

Whoa!! Is "the Great Red One" a reference to Trump's incredibly tanned face?! His wild red hat?? The Red of the Republican Party??

you have officialy lost it bawahahahahahahaha!

You may be better suited to just whine and cry like all the lil school girls did when billary started losing states they thought for sure they would win.........now its the fbi's fault she lost she says bawahahahahahahahaha!

They tried like helllll to make trump look worse than her,,,,,they didnt succede now she is whinning and crying!

Just admit defeat!

Whinning!

Peace 

nastradamus bawahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Edited by phaquetoo

you have officialy lost it bawahahahahahahaha!

You may be better suited to just whine and cry like all the lil school girls did when billary started losing states they thought for sure they would win.........now its the fbi's fault she lost she says bawahahahahahahahaha!

They tried like helllll to make trump look worse than her,,,,,they didnt succede now she is whinning and crying!

Just admit defeat!

Whinning!

Peace 

nastradamus bawahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You and yours The Trumpeters have won. No doubt about it. You made your beds and must lie in them. You have enabled the R's and will reap what you have sewn. It's all on you and anyone else who has made this happen. Wear it like a hat. None of us here will ever let you forget it. Wear that red Make America Great hat while you are being frisked. Wear it in prison. Wear it to war. It's all on you. Yes, you have won. Never forget that, we will not either. 

Saying Trump is not your president is like going to work and saying your boss is not your boss. Grow up...get over it and support YOUR president !! Donald Trump will be president in January so if you still say he is not my president then I assume you will leave this great nation and there will be one less POS here !!

Like I said in the lost thread,  alot of people did not want to admit they would vote for trump!

I must be like nostradamus lol!

peace

Nope. You are just another poor, disabled person, taking care of other folks in their last days, with folks close to you who serve in the military, or will soon, who voted for Trump, and will feel it soon. Make no mistake about that because I will not. You are in a very serious situation that will only get worse. God help you because the R's aren't going to. Prepare to meet your Trumpeter. 

Saying Trump is not your president is like going to work and saying your boss is not your boss. Grow up...get over it and support YOUR president !! Donald Trump will be president in January so if you still say he is not my president then I assume you will leave this great nation and there will be one less POS here !!

Who said that? Some nutcase on the internet?

Trump is my president and I support him as much as I can. The majority rules and we all must deal with the fall out. That is the democracy that we live in. Still the best country in the World. Predicting what will happen is not so hard to do. All I'm doing here is showing you the inevitable outcome of the entire government controlled by R's. I just threw in the Nastra crap for the fun of it. Gotta have some fun. 

Edited by Restorium2

Nope. You are just another poor, disabled person, taking care of other folks in their last days, with folks close to you who serve in the military, or will soon, who voted for Trump, and will feel it soon. Make no mistake about that because I will not. You are in a very serious situation that will only get worse. God help you because the R's aren't going to. Prepare to meet your Trumpeter. 

I am realy bummed that my son didnt vote!

But he did just re-up for 4 more yrs!  after this stint he will have 15 yrs in!  a pension at 38 would be sweet!

He is now the west coast marine that any one who wants to get into the marine band has to play for before they get accepted, he will be going from alaska to quam and every where in between for the auditions!  Im very proud of him!

The sky is not falling, just move dude! move to saudi arabai or maybe on the other side of the wall that the mexicans will pay for bawahahahahahahaha!

oh no the sky is falling, oh no every one run, bawahahahahahaha!

whinner!

Edited by phaquetoo

I am realy bummed that my son didnt vote!

But he did just re-up for 4 more yrs!  after this stint he will have 15 yrs in!  a pension at 38 would be sweet!

He is not the west coast marine that any one who wants to get into the marine band has to play for before they get accepted, he will be going from alaska to quam and every where in between for the auditions!  Im very proud of him!

The sky is not falling, just move dude! move to saudi arabai or maybe on the other side of the wall that the mexicans will pay for bawahahahahahahaha!

oh no the sky is falling, oh no every one run, bawahahahahahaha!

whinner!

I'm in a position of strength. I win either way because that's how I roll. I was thinking of other folks that are more vulnerable when I voted for Clinton. I already made tens of thousands in the stock market since you voted Donald in. I'm fine. Now what is in the future for you and people like you? I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. 

Edited by Restorium2

I'm in a position of strength. I win either way because that's how I roll. I was thinking of other folks that are more vulnerable when I voted for Clinton. I already made tens of thousands in the stock market since you voted Donald in. I'm fine. Now what is in the future for you and people like you? I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. 

Thats kewl bro, I dont want you wearing my shoes, I have them broken in just right!

I would not wish any one to be in my shoes!

This has been the hardest yr of my life, im watching my dad lose his independence, It is the saddest thing in the world, I hope no one has to go thru What I went thru this last yr!

Im still here though, no I have to quit smoking tobaco and I might live to be as old as him!

Peace 

p.s im truly happy you did well on the market! congrats!  spend wisely!

I would not wish any one to be in my shoes!

This has been the hardest yr of my life, im watching my dad lose his independence, It is the saddest thing in the world, I hope no one has to go thru What I went thru this last yr!

Im still here though, no I have to quit smoking tobaco and I might live to be as old as him!

Peace 

p.s im truly happy you did well on the market! congrats!  spend wisely!

It's for people like you that I voted for Clinton. Seriously. Now I'm going to have to run around and bail you out. Watch train wreck after train wreck. I was hoping the government could continue to do that, take care of you. But it wasn't meant to be that way. 

Edited by Restorium2

Berkshire sets record as Trump boosts prospects, Buffett's wealth

Nov 11 (Reuters) - Berkshire Hathaway Inc shares posted one of their best weeks in years, soaring 9.5 percent and touching a record high, even though Chairman Warren Buffett's choice for the White House, Hillary Clinton, was defeated by Donald Trump.

U.S. banks' post-election rally may be just an appetizer

BY SINEAD CAREW, REUTERS - 8:11 PM ET 11/11/2016TOP NEWS

• mail.png
  •  
  • facebook-26.png
  •  
  • twitter-26.png
  •  
  • linkedin-26.png
  •  
  • googleplus-26.png
  •  
  • print-26.png

201611112009RTRSNEWSPHOTOS___KBN1362CT_1

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The U.S. banking sector's dramatic rally post Election Day is likely just a taste of bigger gains to come, as investors expect banks to reap huge benefits from rising interest rates and lighter regulation under a Donald Trump presidency.

https://www.fidelity.com/news/article/top-news/201611112009RTRSNEWSCOMBINED_KBN1362CT_1