Looking For Dj Shorts Blueberry Clones

I am upset by this post.

I asked you about this very Clone years ago.

You said that you will not be spreading genetics.

Sorry Kingdiamond, I always liked your posts, but Not This One....

. lost it did ya??

Could have had a backup, but nope didn't want to share..or couldn't?

Now your asking for what You Wouldn't give..

I editited my post because of my rude mouth... now that I have medicated it seems trivial really.

Just Don't Hoard!!

Edited by ilynnboy

Dude if you go back and look at that post you will see that I had a mite infestation at that time if I gave you a full blown infestation then my name would have been connected to spreading mites .

At that time   it was the right thing to do  regardless of how you took it  im not stingy in any way but its irresponsible to give away genetics with possible  mites on them .

Hear that, the pheno that was f sukked so I dropped it. Sexing Whitaker Blues, great structure taking my Nutes wonderfully. I'll find out in a cpl weeks if it is female. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Whitaker blues is also a very killer strain I ran it for a year or so big fat resin coated buds with a lot of the blueberry effect.

• 6 years later...

Please help a brother that has been trying track down a good 1 mabey 2 true B/B  ; Flo clones if possible Or seeds from either just want a true cultivar from his seeds or if you have any of his products in stock thank you very much for your help and support in my efforts to make my own seeds for my own family and tight circle that we keep here in Humboldt County Ca. But this will be part of my own personal collection.. thanks again Justin Bierend.