Probation Violation For Non Payment Of Fees And Possession Of Plants

Joffrey

its not an exemption to probation, its a personal right.

the mmma does not say 'you are protected unless a judge says otherwise' it says 'you are protected AND all other laws (including probation laws) do not apply if they are in conflict with the mmma'.

its not an exemption to probation, its a personal right.

the mmma does not say 'you are protected unless a judge says otherwise' it says 'you are protected AND all other laws (including probation laws) do not apply if they are in conflict with the mmma'.

I'm saying this just for you bax so don't ever forget it;

I'm wrong, you are right, and it wasn't the first time and it will not be the last time(I hope).

Edited by Restorium2

No I did not have access I had no key to the room. I gave them a key to my home they then unlocked the basement door, I didn't even know the plants were there. They were there 6 days counting the day they were removed. I was shot in my back on the right side, the bullet went through and hit my left ring finger shattering it.

My roommate is willing to say they are his. He's signed a notarized statement saying they are his ave I had no knowledge they were there.

It's going to depend on what the prosecutor wants to do. If the plants weren't locked up, or you had the key(access to it), they can say they were yours. It's out of your hands, the circumstances will dictate where the case goes. We have tried to add some context and precedent for you to make it more predictable. 

Edited by Restorium2

Here's the thing my case is in Oakland county I live in Detroit. The police came in and didn't even document how many plants were in the house. I guess they just seen that everything was legal ave said, "meh". In the report they only state that plants were found in the basement. I wonder how I can protect myself and they were so vague. I contend that everything was locked up per my roommates roommates statements. The predisposition hasn't said anything regarding how the plants were stored. Only that they were in the house. If this is the case then I should be protected by section 4 right? Especially since another card holder is willing to state on the record that all plants were his, in his area of control, and that I had no knowledge of their existence??!!

BUahahhahahhahahahahhhhhahhaa.

Sorry, Not laughing at you, just at your naivete.

says the guy who thought he could get enough signatures for a constitutional amendment... while said guy bunny muffin on the other 3 groups collecting signatures.

did you ever even release the number of sigs in total that abrogate collected, tim ?