Whats You Opinions On Dirt/fertilizers?

Apollo

• 2 weeks later...

75% Perlite

25% Vermiculate OR ProMixHP OR Happy Frog...

This allows for great drainage, and air for the roots.  You have to feed daily.  Pour in slowly, until it runs out the bottom.  Either use trays, a kiddie pool, or a space that can get wet.

Jungle Juice by Advanced Nutrients.  Three part.  Micro - Grow - Bloom.  Many variations to the directions on the bottles are floating around.  As always, go light on the wee ones, and increase nutes as the plant grows. 

Bloom Booster - Many to choose from out there.

Flush - I use Ph adjusted R/O.  Slowly pour in until it runs out the bottom.  Repeat daily, last two weeks of flower.

75% Perlite

25% Vermiculate OR ProMixHP OR Happy Frog...

This allows for great drainage, and air for the roots. You have to feed daily. Pour in slowly, until it runs out the bottom. Either use trays, a kiddie pool, or a space that can get wet.

Jungle Juice by Advanced Nutrients. Three part. Micro - Grow - Bloom. Many variations to the directions on the bottles are floating around. As always, go light on the wee ones, and increase nutes as the plant grows.

Bloom Booster - Many to choose from out there.

Flush - I use Ph adjusted R/O. Slowly pour in until it runs out the bottom. Repeat daily, last two weeks of flower.

Do you get soil results or hydro?

Do you get soil results or hydro?

Hard to say, as I was over watering when I was using 100% ProMix.

First 3 in flower now, after the change.  Way healthier.

You can't over water, because of all the Perlite.  Can't under water, as you water every day.  Now, I don't have to figure out who needs more water, and who needs less.  I call this Stoner Proof.  LOL.