Looking To Add Some New Blood To My Garden

Kingdiamond

I have recently started smoking my God's Gift (GDP/OGKush) is 80% indica Very nice in all ways! Feminized seeds I bought in Jackson. Just FYI.

Been having a Hell of a time getting seeds to grow here have a huge seed bank but afraid to germinate them just to watch them die in  cups before breaking the soil clones are much easier to deal with for sure.

Been having a Hell of a time getting seeds to grow here have a huge seed bank but afraid to germinate them just to watch them die in  cups before breaking the soil clones are much easier to deal with for sure.

If you need someone to turn your seeds into mom's for cloningI'd be happy to help.  I'm in the Detroit area and have no problem getting seeds to grow into healthy plants.

If you need someone to turn your seeds into mom's for cloningI'd be happy to help.  I'm in the Detroit area and have no problem getting seeds to grow into healthy plants.

Ya know what I have some Afghani and Blockhead Bubba regulars if you want to play around just let me know how to get them to you.