Health Advance Acquires Licensing Rights To Patent Pending Product Formulations Containing Cannabis, Kava, & Kratom Extracts

Health Advance Acquires Licensing Rights to Patent Pending Product Formulations Containing Cannabis, Kava, & Kratom Extracts

LAS VEGAS, March 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -Health Advance, Inc. (OTC PINK: HADV) enters into a material definitive agreement with Micro Medtech, Ltd. for exclusive licensing rights in North America to cebidiofen and polyoxyfen, two patent-pending product formulations for pharmaceutical foods made from Ibuprofen and botanical extract blends containing cannabidiol, mitragyna speciose, and kava. 

The two companies will begin working together with health claim experts Nutrasource Diagnostics, Inc. to conduct a due diligence review and product development plan to determine claims and optimal commercialization strategies for cebidiofen and polyoxyfen. The formulas are specifically tied to the production of the neurotransmitters that enable management and enhancement to sensory response to pain and inflammation, formulated by ingredients that are classified as Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) by the FDA. 

The Product Development Plan process for both (provisional) patent-pending product formulations will take six to eight weeks to complete from the start date that will commence in March. The plans will identify current gaps in the research and outline the clinical and regulatory pathways going forward.

Based upon the results of the plans for cebidiofen (primarily derived from cannabidiol fiber extract) and polyoxyfen (primarily derived from mitragyna speciose, also known as kratom), the requisite clinical studies and product testing will be conducted to meet the regulatory, clinical and manufacturing requirements for commercialization.

ABOUT HEALTH ADVANCE

Health Advance, Inc. (OTC: HADV.PINK) is a U.S. based corporation operating as a global manufacturer and sales distributor of nutritional and pharmaceutical solutions. The company recently acquired Hantian Labs, a U.K. based company Hantian Labs (hantianlabs.com) which is an emerging global leader in anti-aging and vitality nutraceutical products. Additionally, the Company is an on-line retailer of home medical products with operations in Canada and the United States, and with administration and infrastructure supported globally.The strategy is to attract opportunities in the health care industry through the development and growth of the Company's existing web site leadingmedicalproducts.com and anti-aging web site discounttamanuoil.com and bestoiloftamanu.com. 

SOURCE Health Advance Inc.

http://www.pharmacychoice.com/news/article.cfm?Article_ID=1708496 

• 3 years later...

I became interested in this information and I decided to look for more details about Kratom, because I didn't know what this is. Now I am more informed so I think it is a cool thing. Of course it can't be used by everyone, but in some special situations it is necessary to try it, not medicines. I found a kratom near me and I am very satisfied by its quality and effect. I know that it is not legal everywhere but it will be able to treat easily many disorders if it is used in suitable doses. People, don't hesitate to try it!

Edited by adams1980

• 2 weeks later...

What is kratom?

A kratom tree.
Photo by DEA

Kratom is a tropical tree (Mitragyna speciosa) native to Southeast Asia, with leaves that contain compounds that can have psychotropic (mind-altering) effects.

Kratom is not currently an illegal substance and has been easy to order on the internet. It is sometimes sold as a green powder in packets labeled "not for human consumption." It is also sometimes sold as an extract or gum.

Kratom sometimes goes by the following names:

• Biak
  • Ketum
  • Kakuam
  • Ithang
  • Thom

How do people use kratom?

Most people take kratom as a pill, capsule, or extract. Some people chew kratom leaves or brew the dried or powdered leaves as a tea. Sometimes the leaves are smoked or eaten in food.

How does kratom affect the brain?

Kratom can cause effects similar to both opioids and stimulants. Two compounds in kratom leaves, mitragynine and 7-α-hydroxymitragynine, interact with opioid receptors in the brain, producing sedation, pleasure, and decreased pain, especially when users consume large amounts of the plant. Mitragynine also interacts with other receptor systems in the brain to produce stimulant effects. When kratom is taken in small amounts, users report increased energy, sociability, and alertness instead of sedation. However, kratom can also cause uncomfortable and sometimes dangerous side effects.

What are the health effects of kratom?

Reported health effects of kratom use include:

• nausea
  • itching
  • sweating
  • dry mouth
  • constipation
  • increased urination
  • loss of appetite
  • seizures
  • hallucinations

Symptoms of psychosis have been reported in some users.

Can a person overdose on kratom?

There have been multiple reports of deaths in people who had ingested kratom, but most have involved other substances. A 2019 paper analyzing data from the National Poison Data System found that between 2011-2017 there were 11 deaths associated with kratom exposure. Nine of the 11 deaths reported in this study involved kratom plus other drugs and medicines, such as diphenhydramine (an antihistamine), alcohol, caffeine, benzodiazepines, fentanyl, and cocaine. Two deaths were reported following exposure from kratom alone with no other reported substances.* In 2017, the FDA identified at least 44 deaths related to kratom, with at least one case investigated as possible use of pure kratom. The FDA reports note that many of the kratom-associated deaths appeared to have resulted from adulterated products or taking kratom with other potent substances, including illicit drugs, opioids, benzodiazepines, alcohol, gabapentin, and over-the-counter medications, such as cough syrup. Also, there have been some reports of kratom packaged as dietary supplements or dietary ingredients that were laced with other compounds that caused deaths. People should check with their health care providers about the safety of mixing kratom with other medicines.

*(Post et al, 2019. Clinical Toxicology).

Is kratom addictive?

Like other drugs with opioid-like effects, kratom might cause dependence, which means users will feel physical withdrawal symptoms when they stop taking the drug. Some users have reported becoming addicted to kratom. Withdrawal symptoms include:

• muscle aches
  • insomnia
  • irritability
  • hostility
  • aggression
  • emotional changes
  • runny nose
  • jerky movements

How is kratom addiction treated?

There are no specific medical treatments for kratom addiction. Some people seeking treatment have found behavioral therapy to be helpful. Scientists need more research to determine how effective this treatment option is.

Does kratom have value as a medicine?

In recent years, some people have used kratom as an herbal alternative to medical treatment in attempts to control withdrawal symptoms and cravings caused by addiction to opioids or to other addictive substances such as alcohol. There is no scientific evidence that kratom is effective or safe for this purpose; further research is needed.

Points to Remember

• Kratom is a tropical tree native to Southeast Asia, with leaves that can have psychotropic effects.
  • Kratom is not currently illegal and has been easy to order on the internet.
  • Most people take kratom as a pill or capsule. Some people chew kratom leaves or brew the dried or powdered leaves as a tea. Sometimes the leaves are smoked or eaten in food. Two compounds in kratom leaves, mitragynine and 7-α-hydroxymitragynine, interact with opioid receptors in the brain, producing sedation, pleasure, and decreased pain.
  • Mitragynine can also interact with other receptor systems in the brain to produce stimulant effects.
  • Reported health effects of kratom use include nausea, sweating, seizures, and psychotic symptoms.
  • Commercial forms of kratom are sometimes laced with other compounds that have caused deaths.
  • Some users have reported becoming addicted to kratom.
  • Behavioral therapies and medications have not specifically been tested for treatment of kratom addiction.

Dude, this is actually very strange. I can ride a bike for 100 km and I do not feel any weakness. It seems to me that you do not have migraines because you could not ride for so long. I assume you have health problems. This is the only reason . Also, a headache can occur due to heavy loads or hot weather. So this is definitely not a migraine. I know one solution, but after using this substance it is best not to ride a bike because you will feel very weak. I'm talking about kratom. I tried to use it a couple of times and it significantly improves physical and mental health.

Edited by JustinMartin