What's So Great About Cbd?

If CBD works,  and it did nothing for me at 25mg a day, it is well out of my reach. 

"$2,835 an ounce—more than twice that of pure gold."

"It’s challenging for financially strapped patients who must cough up $200 to $300 a month"

That's why it's a darn good thing that most people don't need high quantities of CBD to treat anything. 

I believe it's always been a myth(or lie for money) that many people need CBD isolated out of the plant to treat their condition. 

Many strains offer relief in their natural form. Some work with some slight modification with heat. Others work better when used as an extract. There are plenty of remedies and answers out there that don't require huge amounts of money spent. But if you are advertising your pot store then everything is expensive. Nothing is cheap and easy. They will fight you tooth and nail to win that argument because their business model depends on emptying your pockets. 

• 3 years later...
I have been monitoring this topic for a long time and I myself have been growing plants for the production of various pain relievers in the form of tinctures. CBD binds to CB1 receptors in the body and relieves pain. It acts as an anti-inflammatory and reduces swelling. CBD can reduce severe social anxiety. CBD reduces psychotic symptoms associated with, for example, schizophrenia and others. In Cologne, Germany, schizophrenia was found to affect about 1.1 percent of the population here in the Czech Republic and in the United States, 2.4 million. And I also noticed that you can do cbd massage to relieve back pain, especially if you are an athlete, I know from myself. Therefore, I can safely advise this method of getting rid of ailments of various origins.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I know of only one way that helps me get rid of stress and not get depressed, and I'm talking about CBD oil. I've never used this before, but now I'm sorry, because it's a very cool way to relax. Since I have a very nervous job and after it I do not think clearly. Even a few grams of this substance or CBD oil will help you calm down and get a good night's sleep after a hard day. In any case, do not abuse it, because CBD can be addictive. It is also very important to use only high quality cbd. I personally buy cbd from https://www.cbdoilking.co.uk/shop/cbd-oil-uk and I'm very happy with the quality.

Edited by Bialonar

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Absolutely. I had an experience using CBD when I had terrible back pain. Doctors could not help me in any way, and many painkillers stopped working overtime. Then I discovered this oil and continued physical therapy, as the pain became more bearable. But it is essential to be attentive to dosages.
Now I grow grass on my own, trusting the system of a dispensary.  This way, I can monitor the status of my product and not waste time on it. Very convenient.
Be attentive to your health! After all, it cannot be bought for any money.

Edited by majirameb

It is very convenient that today products containing CBD are straightforward to obtain and can be bought without a doctor's referral. In addition, there are many offers on the market at competitive prices, such as https://www.healthcanal.com/coupon/nuleaf-naturals. Now they offer favorable conditions for the purchase of all sorts of options for CBD. But I wouldn't recommend using products containing THC. Because it causes getting high and addictive nervous system. In the description of the assortment of goods, you can see the exact composition of each product.

Edited by NatalieChapman