Judge Obtains Relief From Medical Marijuana And Repents

Judge becomes a cannabis believer after using medical marijuana for COPD. He's now a strong advocate for legalizing cannabis and strongly regrets having sent people to jail for cannabis.

http://www.healthfreedoms.org/i-was-wrong-former-judge-treated-with-cannabis-oil-immediately-regrets-having-sent-people-to-jail-for-it/?utm_content=buffer6faea&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

nah. like most of these closed minded donkey holes, they continue the fu got mine mindset.

the rate of people that completely switch is very very low.

i'm surprised LEAP exists at all.

in my mind it requires an open and thinking mind to become an activist. but if they had an open or thinking mind in the first place they would have learned about med mj long ago.

Edited by bax

They have a bunny muffin-ton of work to do: 

LEAP has two primary goals:

• To educate the public, the media and policymakers about the failure of current drug policy by presenting a true picture of the history, causes and effects of drug use and the elevated crime rates more properly related to drug prohibition than to drug pharmacology.
  • To restore the public's respect for law enforcement, which has been greatly diminished by its involvement in imposing drug prohibition.[5]

I like their page at https://lawenforcementactionpartnership.org/our-issues/drug-policy/ with the image below showing how the War on Drugs is at the root of many social problems. I wish they would kept their name law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP) instead of Law Enforcement Action Partnership. The former name sounds better to me.

DrugProhibition.png