Hi, Don't Mind Me. I'm Here Now.

Wait, do you think that  he's me?  LOL, you're really bad at this or getting paranoid. :) You couldn't tell I was me when we were arguing and I was referencing threads that only you and I were arguing in but this guy you think is me after one post.  Bwahhhahahaha.  That's some funny stuff right there!

You want to understand just look at the one issue voter.  All of them are R for guns.  All the one issue MJ voters are D(which is stupid because the green and libertarians are teh only ones committed to ending the drug war so you've been dupped, cheated scammed, whatever you want to call it).  Some proud families would never vote D because tehy are rugged, make it on your own, no one owes you nothing types.  The families take care of themselves and have churches that help take care of teh community and thats teh way they prefer it, out of gov't hands.  Dems grow the gov;t and make for higher taxes, some think they'd be better off without the taxes and putting that money into savings.  There's probably as many reasons as there are voters. There's a million reasons someone wouldn't only vote for what can be given to them.  You realize we are given a PACKAGE to vote for.  If we were given issues to vote for I bet we'd be more in line than these politicians are.  But they're all corrupt so......  Basically people are voting more against the other rather than for their party.  So if you want to know why someone would vote republican, look at the democrats and vice versa.  Whatever you can find that someone may not like about one is a check in teh positive for teh other party.  Again, personally I hate both.  The quicker everyone gets to realize the better off we'll be but everyone is so scared of teh other party that they've got you beat.

...entitled because they paid in advance. :-)

Anyhow,...

Norby from New York.

ANHEMP from New York.

Don Young from New York.

*shrug*

I do honestly want to know about what I asked though.  I really don't understand it.

Edited by ANHEMP

First off, I'm not on ssi, welfare or food stamps.

Second I'VE NEVER VOTED FOR A REPUBLICAN!!!!!

I only try to get us on the same page and asking degrading questions is only going to keep people divided.  I only try to speak for all teh friends I have that are republicans and try to get both groups together to see how they divide and conquer us to just take away more rights.  How they grow gov't to make us more and more indebted to "the system" while they all walk away rich.  We're all being played.  There can't be only one party, tehy'll destroy us.  And the dems are watching all this happen, laughing there assses off about how easy it's going to be to get the ball batted back to them in 2018 or 2020.  If they would've taken in an independent and their views we wouldn't be here right now.  but they wanted to coronate Hillary.  So tehy lost and are responsible for where we are now.  That's a good enough reason alone to not vote for tehm.

i would also like to know why a voter (who is on foodstamps or ssi or medicare) would support republicans who want to get rid of or drastically cut medicare, medicaid, social security, welfare, food stamps.

its not a bad question, ANHEMP. its also not a DEM vs REP question. its an honest question.

still waiting for an answer.

even obama tried to cut social security and medicare in his 2014 budget.
http://money.usnews.com/money/retirement/articles/2013/04/29/how-the-chained-cpi-affects-social-security-payments

trumps budget cuts are going to hurt the people on SSD:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/eriksherman/2017/05/23/trump-budget-does-cut-social-security-and-medicaid-breaking-major-promises/

Edited by ANHEMP

The answer is simple; Quit identifying by political party. Shame them out of it. Anyone who says, "I am an R or a D is a mindless drone for crooked politicians. They all take bribes. If you identify as one then you are a POS bribe taking A hole that should be insulted for being that, early and often. 

Be a human being with your own mind. It's harder to do than being an R or a D. You have to look at the issues then. No short cuts by voting for what a party wants. The crooks switch their colors often anyway. Don't be a stooge for a bribe taking crook. 

When identifying with a political party goes out of style then we will be a better human race. Same with identifying as a certain color or ethnicity is a burden on us. Get rid of those two things and we will finally have some PEACE!

People do this to fight, obviously stated. Teach your brain to do something else. When you keep looking for political fights you build your brain into a political fighting machine. You lose so much doing that. Be careful what you use your brain for. You only have one and it will grow into what you use it for. 

QUOTE: I'm politically active. And most of you will not like the fact that I'm a republican. So we may go toe-to-toe some time over issues. 

^^^That says you want to fight. This brain has been taught to fight.   :gym: Read some good books and get your brain off of political fighting. 

People do this to fight, obviously stated. Teach your brain to do something else. When you keep looking for political fights you build your brain into a political fighting machine. You lose so much doing that. Be careful what you use your brain for. You only have one and it will grow into what you use it for. 

QUOTE: I'm politically active. And most of you will not like the fact that I'm a republican. So we may go toe-to-toe some time over issues. 

^^^That says you want to fight. This brain has been taught to fight.   :gym: Read some good books and get your brain off of political fighting. 

No, that says he has seen a couple threads before posting.  It's obvious as hell you guys hate republicans.  Not just the politicians but ALSO the people who vote for them.  You guys are the ones who egg it on. 

I hate both parties but I keep my hate to teh politicians and give people their right to vote for who they want for whatever reason tehy want because I see the corruption and BS on both sides. 

Edited by ANHEMP

If you got SSI and not SSDI, it means you didn't work enough and didn't pay into Social Security enough. So,... big government(welfare) is paying you $735 and giving you free healthcare, and food stamps, instead of you getting zero dollars and zero healthcare. 

You preach bootstraps yet you are the scum you seem to hate.  *shrug*  Republicans are cutting your healthcare. Cutting your Food stamps. Lowering any yearly increase to your $735. And, they added a nice provision so that you will have to go through yearly reconfirmation of disability instead of every 3-7 years, and you know what a pain in the butt that can be. They think YOU specifically are not actually disabled.

I will never understand republican mentality.

You are the reason as a society we come together and help each other. It makes us stronger. We use government, ya know, Constitutional government to pitch in together to make sure people like you at least get a few bucks to help ya out.

Yea,... I will never get it. Deluding yourself to some standard you cannot even live up to,  never even pulled up your own bootstraps and worked, and complain about "big government`" that is currently saving your life out of the goodness of society.

And ya vote Republican. The exact people who want to take away what little you have. They want to phase out SSI. They want to phase out Medicaid.  And where does that leave you?

Astonishing....

p.s.  Can you explain it to me?

Well ya see I have paid into the system. Until I became disabled anyways. But this wonderful government of ours did give me what was due me. Strung me along until my credit became invalid and then allowed me to have SSI(after all I'm privileged). So I paid "my fare share", but didn't get the benefits I paid into. That's whats wrong with all insurancew. Not to mention that lawyers are making medical decisions, instead of doctors. Who the hell thought that on up?

So have you read the new healthcare bill? It's only 124 pages instead of over 10,000 pages. By the way that's almost 1 1/2 tree per bill printed. House of Representatives 435, Senate 100 plus copies to their staff. Not to mention thousands to the public. So if you care about the environment, where''s your outrage about ACA destruction of trees?

Treat medical marijuana with respect and you will go far here. 

Starting right off with 'weed' doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.  After all it's done for us. 

Your political views are different than mine. But hey, it's America! Majority rules and freedom of speech. 

It is what it is. I'm not into shooting down every newby that comes here with different views. Everyone one of them could just be a 

shill for some right wing wacko who enjoys kicking up some dust and fighting.  We have new posters that come here to do just that. 

If you came here just for that then you might as well leave now. We are on to the bots sowing discord here in America. It's going to

be 'job one' for a while to cure that.

If medical marijuana is truly why you came here you will do fine. Probably better to stay away from politics for your first hundred

posts (at least). You already fudged up on that one. 

I'm not afraid of who I am. I worked my whole life to be me.  :rolleyes: I'm not here to "kick up dust or fight". But I won't loose my beliefs for anyone here either. I'm always' open for debate. Much better than the what we have been seeing going on across the country.

As far as weed goes. I hope I can learn from some that share their usage with others. Like until last week I didn't know anything else but smoking and eating it. Would love to hear about these other forms and how well they work.

Probably should take this somewhere else where it's better appreciated:

I don't mind getting into heated debates. It's about all I got left. 

Well before I signed up. I've seen other political posts. So if people want to debate, that's fine with me. People want to curse me, that's fine also. I'm a big boy. At least I'm upfront about who I am. You people don't want me here. I have no problem, with that. I'll just go on about my merry way. After all my dealings with the government. I don't trust most of them. And now-a-days any time a D and R get together it's heated. Why because there is so much division in this country. Just watch the news for 1o mins and anyone can see that.

I don't see how someone can join an on-line discussion board and say, "I'm politically active. And most of you will not like the fact that I'm a republican. So we may go toe-to-toe some time over issues. That's okay though. I don't mind getting into heated debates." and then feel attacked.  I don't believe the OP felt attacked.

But this is how it goes.  A person who inserts politics into a discussion should be prepared to actually discuss - not just throw out an opinion and take his ball and go home when someone disagrees.

So, I'll comment on this:  " I'm for everyone who earns money to keep their money. If you rich, I'm glad you are. Chances are your providing something that give people that aren't a opportunity to make some money. If your one that don't like what they pay. Then find another job that will pay you better."

This sort of philosophy doesn't fit our rigged system.  Wealthy folks buy votes and get wealthier.  This is how we in Michigan were faced with the possibility of a single individual (Maddie Moroun, owner of the Ambassador bridge) continuing to monopolize the busiest international trade route in North America.  Trump's grandfather made the family fortune ($250 million) through sweetheart federal deals to provide housing in post WWII NYC.  Donald Trump himself has even bragged that his donations to political candidates bought him favors.

Only two types provide jobs. People with money and the government. If your not in one of those groups then you work for or live off of one of them. I would rather work than live off of what I now have to. And if Trump's daddy left him money or not. He creates jobs for people. And as he told Hillary, "you passed the law that I just took advantage of". Both parties make bad laws. It's not a one sided thing. And I never said I agree with everything republicans do, I just said I'm one. 

If you voted in the Presidential Primary, you had to pick a party before being issued a ballot. But then, this is only identifying yourself for this one election.

The parties do gather this data and send out propaganda. I have voted R and D in the past.

michigan has an open primary.... you dont have to pick a party to get a primary ballot. especially not for 2016. if someone refused to give you a ballot in the 2016 primary election, let us and your elections clerk know about this voter tampering...

Edited by bax

i would also like to know why a voter (who is on foodstamps or ssi or medicare) would support republicans who want to get rid of or drastically cut medicare, medicaid, social security, welfare, food stamps.

its not a bad question, ANHEMP. its also not a DEM vs REP question. its an honest question.

still waiting for an answer.

even obama tried to cut social security and medicare in his 2014 budget.

http://money.usnews.com/money/retirement/articles/2013/04/29/how-the-chained-cpi-affects-social-security-payments

trumps budget cuts are going to hurt the people on SSD:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/eriksherman/2017/05/23/trump-budget-does-cut-social-security-and-medicaid-breaking-major-promises/

Having been through the process and know others who are. Many that are shouldn't be. Many that should be give up. They run you into the ground. Until doctor make the decisions on health care and disability, things will never change in the area. As in everything in life. There is good and bad, fair and unfair. Some see no problem taking what they shouldn't. While others won't take what they need.

Hahaha!!! You still think it's me.   That's hilarious!!!!!  

Check the ip address.  I know you have ways of figuring this shiit out.  Prove it.  You can't because it isn't me.  Bwaaaahaahahahaha!  Paranoid much. 

WOW I'm not me? Well if you guys need me to prove it someway, let me know,

michigan has an open primary.... you dont have to pick a party to get a primary ballot. especially not for 2016. if someone refused to give you a ballot in the 2016 primary election, let us and your elections clerk know about this voter tampering...

Presidential Primary Election:

This election, like all elections, is open to all registered voters. However, because this is a "closed primary," voters will be required to indicate which party's primary they wish to vote in, and they will then receive that party's ballot. Remember, voters do not need to be a registered member of a political party in order to cast a ballot.

You had me questioning my comment for a minute.

so you are saying people with REAL disabilities fight for years and barely squeak in, but then others with no disability are getting in easily?

and then you agree with the republicans who want to cut money from ALL DISABLED because of the bad apples?

does not seem very fair to me, to punish all for the bad actions of individuals.

of course not all republicans are for cutting social services. just most of the ones that get elected.

Presidential Primary Election:

This election, like all elections, is open to all registered voters. However, because this is a "closed primary," voters will be required to indicate which party's primary they wish to vote in, and they will then receive that party's ballot. Remember, voters do not need to be a registered member of a political party in order to cast a ballot.

You had me questioning my comment for a minute.

oh , our area had a bunch of other crap and primaries, so it was all on the same ballot.

so we were both right! :P

Well the sad part is. Very few said welcome to the boards. Instead decided to do what most of you complained about me. Bringing in politics. So I guess the main reason I came here, and all of you are here is mute. Yes I read lots of posts before joining. And I wanted to make it clear of who I am. I'm proud to be me. I've worked hard most of my life. I have a wife of 34 years and 2 grown kids doing well with their lives. I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I strive everyday to be more Christ like. I've not cast judgement on any of you, but many of you have cast judgement on me. Why because I'm a Republican? Or is it that I said I would defend my beliefs? Either way I came here. For something we all have in common.