Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zapatosunidos

I Am Executing An Upgrade Of The Site Software - Notice To All Users

13 posts in this topic

Part of this upgrade is that display names and login names have been merged. I have elected to use the display name, so use is yours are different, use the display name to log in from now on. Please get in touch with me if you have any issues after the upgrade.

mibrains and Wild Bill like this

I just want to say kudos for not losing any of the data, pictures, blog entries, journals, etc. In my experience when sites do upgrades, much gets lost. 

High Five Zap!! 

zapatosunidos likes this

looks like i cant post unless javascript is enabled. thats a shame. maybe just the submit reply button is hidden? maybe this can be fixed...

i mean probably ask the board software if they know how to fix it. custom fix may not be nice.

zapatosunidos likes this

wow,,zap.. you've out done yourself..i know it's a lot of work, so thanks buddy,,it's like being in the future ...lol../bp

zapatosunidos likes this

I posted earlier but the posts seem to have disappeared. First of all, great job on the site! Very clean and good looking.

But I tried to make a purchase on the Store page and got this message;

The owner of www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Still working, as you probably guessed, on the SSL issue with the site, but we are back for now. Sorry for the interruptions.