Sessions future in serious doubt

Garrett

Very close to waving goodbye to Mr. Sessions

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/jeff-sessions-says-hell-remain-office-despite-trumps-rebuke-russia/

Sessions said Thursday he will stay in office “as long as that is appropriate.” 

Jeff, my man, you were never "appropriate" for that office ... you can leave anytime

http://www.npr.org/2017/07/21/538650879/u-s-intercepts-reportedly-contradict-attorney-general-on-russia-contacts

I think it will continue to get deeper and messier ...

Trump is distancing himself from Sessions ...

http://www.npr.org/2017/07/19/538203241/in-interview-trump-lashes-out-at-sessions-and-comey

the sharks are starting to circle ... 

Imagine Christie in a congressional confirmation hearing to become AG ... having to answer all the questions he's been ducking since before Hurricane Sandy ... 

"The president did not defend Sessions, whom earlier this week he criticised strongly for his recusal from the Russia investigation. Instead, Trump complained about “illegal leaks” and demanded: “Why isn’t the AG or Special Council [sic] looking at the many Hillary Clinton or Comey crimes. 33,000 e-mails deleted?”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/21/jeff-sessions-meeting-russian-ambassador-trump-campaign

It's continues to unravel ... 

In my own, personal opinion, for whatever that may be worth ... the whole Trump Presidency is going to end badly, and fairly soon ... we'll be swearing in President Pence ...  

I'll play along here.......

The next interesting thing up ahead are the new Russian Sanctions that are moving forward and will be on Trump's desk to sign soon.

In that bill there's wording to say that Trump can't veto sanctions against Russia. 

I can't imagine him signing anything that takes away any of his 'POWER'. 

So this is a fight coming soon .... 

Trump will not sign it and he will look even more like he's a Russian plant. 

White House Signals Support for Bill on Russia Sanctions

Announcement comes as Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort are scheduled to appear before Senate committees this week

https://www.wsj.com/articles/white-house-supports-sanctions-bill-against-russia-1500822026

I post this only to help illustrate how the wheels are coming off ... Trump doesn't have any choice, as Restorium2 pointed out; if he veto's than he is in bed with the Russians and if he signs than he is trying to limit damage ... both are losing propositions as Congressional panels and independent reviews continue to unravel the truth ... 

Like it or not, America is the world leader, like it or not, the world hangs on our every decision ... if we must remove a President ... the very international political earth will shake ... but we will endure ... for all the press reports and selected information that news media and others report, our country remains our own ... I've been very fortunate to have traveled the world during my military service and I can honestly tell you that America, for all our flaws and failures, is seen as the very best hope for humanity ...

Yes, we fail on what seems to us monumental levels ... but the rest of the world isn't even close to our freedoms and always looks to us for light and hope for the future 

We must never let the political in-fighting define us as a people ... 

We are made of much stronger stuff ... as one American has said ...

"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate—we can not consecrate—we can not hallow—this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

This world has no better example of the aspirations of mankind to establish the very best for it's people ... please hold fast and know that America is ours and always will be ours ... the people 

“So why aren't the Committees and investigators, and of course our beleaguered A.G., looking into Crooked Hillarys crimes & Russia relations?” the president tweeted from his personal Twitter account on Monday morning.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-labels-attorney-general-jeff-sessions-‘beleaguered’/ar-AAoKZ97?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Sessions removal ... however it comes about, will take the Medical Marijuana communities worse opponent out and ... possibly allow for a reschedule of marijuana 

"Like Massachusetts, nearly ninety per cent of States, as well as Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia, allow the limited possession of marijuana for medical treatment."

"The Controlled Substances Act designates marijuana as contraband for any purpose; in fact, by characterizing marijuana as a Schedule I drug, Congress
expressly found that the drug has no acceptable medical uses
"

http://www.mass.gov/courts/docs/sjc/reporter-of-decisions/new-opinions/12226.pdf

When 90% of States enact laws that directly oppose the Federal Government ... we're headed in the correct direction.

States elect Congress, 90% of States have legalized medical marijuana, 90% of congressional voters have spoken ... 2018 is a Congressional election year ... time for 90% of State voters to demand a change ...  

“So why aren't the Committees and investigators, and of course our beleaguered A.G., looking into Crooked Hillarys crimes & Russia relations?”

Maybe because he said this and they took him seriously;

"I mean, she fought very hard. Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country." - Donald Trump in his acceptance speech.

Trump is predictable, if nothing else.

He maximizes the drama in any situation for maximum attention, good or bad.

He acts like a TV producer who just wants people to tune into his show.

From this point of view I see a window up ahead for maximum attention, drama, neck snapping double takes, all the things a TV producer would love.

Trump fires Sessions during congressional recess and appoints someone congress wouldn't ever normally approve!

That will make the maximum amount of shitt hit the fan. That's what he will do.