Jump to content
vpaes 12 17 15 019
 
© Grow Goddess

vpaes 12 17 15 019

Copyright

© Grow Goddess
From the album:

Grow Goddess Grow Room - Concentrates

  • 352 images
  • 0 comments
  • 35 image comments

Photo Information for vpaes 12 17 15 019

Taken with Apple iPhone 4S

  • 4.3 mm
  • 1/20
  • f f/2.4
  • ISO 100
View all photo EXIF information

Recommended Comments

wanna sell me one full lol, jk!

 

Im so jelious, sweet, I have been eating more and more oil and cannabutter, I would love to learn to make my oil go thru one of my e-cigs?

Share this comment


Link to comment

wanna sell me one full lol, jk!

 

Im so jelious, sweet, I have been eating more and more oil and cannabutter, I would love to learn to make my oil go thru one of my e-cigs?

 

super easy, nice clean oil mixed with 50% or so of Kosher PG/USP. I get mine from High Desert Vapes. Just warm it a little and mix well. The real trick is the right unit for vaping. The KangerTech subtank nano with the KangerTech SUBOX nano vape has been working well for me. I give it an A++++. It may not be all that good with BHO and other types of extracts though. They have different reactions when mixing.

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 5/14/2019 at 8:28 AM, blackhorse said:

I'd like to make oil for vape pens. How do I thin the rso oil to work in the pens? 

 

You don't have to thin it. I winterize filter it and it works great in the right pen. I use an ooze pen with the high setting of 900. Highlander and I posted in a thread about how we use it and which cartridges to use. 

Share this comment


Link to comment

I used to buy empty cartridges from a store in Flint.  They were in a big candy-type jar and were unlabeled.  They worked OK.  I got on-line recently and and did some research and found out that cartridges are available with a variety of oil intake hole diameters.  The ones I was using were probably about 1mm.  About 2 weeks ago, I bought some cartridges with 2mm intake holes.  They are fantastic.  The first time I took a hit I was overwhelmed.  The oil I use is extracted with butane, but I don't do a fast extraction and don't winterize, so the oil is about the viscosity of tar at room temperature - probably about what you'd get with an alcohol extraction.

I bought 10 for $35ish shipped.  They are reusable.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wood-1ML-5ML-Glass-Ceramic-Coil-Wickless-Vape-Cartridge-510-WHOLESALE/123702988231?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=424297918694&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I highly recommend the ooze battery units.  You'll want one with adjustable voltage.  Some have a manual dial to adjust voltage, and some have adjustable voltage by pushing the button a few times.  My personal preference is the manual.  Also, the ooze units have a preheat function, which is very helpful for thicker (pure/uncut) oils.  Crank up the volts and vape!

I've spent a lot of time and money doing trial and error with vape pens since about 2010.  I started with Omicron products, which were kinda good at the time but it's almost like comparing the computer I bought in 1993 with an Intel Pentium 60 processor for about $3,000 to my current machine that is 10 times better at about 20% of the cost.

Resto might add to this discussion.  Maybe his extraction/winterizing works well with the common/smaller intake hole carts.  In any event, you have a lot of options and are asking good questions in a forum where you'll get good answers.

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 5/14/2019 at 8:28 AM, blackhorse said:

I'd like to make oil for vape pens. How do I thin the rso oil to work in the pens? 

 

A lot depends on the type of pen you are using. As you can see, I have used many different types. I discuss the different methods I use in more detail in my blog. Trial and error, and personal preference also plays a big part in techniques. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
6 hours ago, Highlander said:

I used to buy empty cartridges from a store in Flint.  They were in a big candy-type jar and were unlabeled.  They worked OK.  I got on-line recently and and did some research and found out that cartridges are available with a variety of oil intake hole diameters.  The ones I was using were probably about 1mm.  About 2 weeks ago, I bought some cartridges with 2mm intake holes.  They are fantastic.  The first time I took a hit I was overwhelmed.  The oil I use is extracted with butane, but I don't do a fast extraction and don't winterize, so the oil is about the viscosity of tar at room temperature - probably about what you'd get with an alcohol extraction.

I bought 10 for $35ish shipped.  They are reusable.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wood-1ML-5ML-Glass-Ceramic-Coil-Wickless-Vape-Cartridge-510-WHOLESALE/123702988231?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=424297918694&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I highly recommend the ooze battery units.  You'll want one with adjustable voltage.  Some have a manual dial to adjust voltage, and some have adjustable voltage by pushing the button a few times.  My personal preference is the manual.  Also, the ooze units have a preheat function, which is very helpful for thicker (pure/uncut) oils.  Crank up the volts and vape!

I've spent a lot of time and money doing trial and error with vape pens since about 2010.  I started with Omicron products, which were kinda good at the time but it's almost like comparing the computer I bought in 1993 with an Intel Pentium 60 processor for about $3,000 to my current machine that is 10 times better at about 20% of the cost.

Resto might add to this discussion.  Maybe his extraction/winterizing works well with the common/smaller intake hole carts.  In any event, you have a lot of options and are asking good questions in a forum where you'll get good answers.

The carts I'm using have the 2mm holes. Alcohol extracted, 12 hour full extraction with heat, then double winterization filtered cannabis oil. Thick and dark.  Do a double cycle pre heat and it vaporizes great and it's a smooth hit. The only small problem is you have to hit it hard the first time because it's slightly plugging the breath hole until you get air through it. And don't tip it up, horizontal, or it gets on your teeth. Good for a laugh with a newby. Go look in the mirror. lol

Man have we come a long way vaporizing cannabis oil. I can tell you some stories.. It's so easy now. 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Looked on amazon for the ooze vape pens and having no luck. Maybe I don't know what I'm looking for. So I can use the oil extracted with 99 % alcohol for the pens? The oil is a lot thicker than oil we purchase in shops. Any suggestions for a good pen?

Share this comment


Link to comment
21 hours ago, GrowGoddess said:

A lot depends on the type of pen you are using. As you can see, I have used many different types. I discuss the different methods I use in more detail in my blog. Trial and error, and personal preference also plays a big part in techniques. 

Since they updated this site, I have hard time finding your sites.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...