Attention Compassion Club Leaders

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

I will be holding an compassion club organizational meeting at the Willow Ranch on Saturday May 22, 2010 at 12 pm -"High Noon"

The purpose of this meeting is to accomplish a few things.

First I would like to give everyone attending a tour of the ranch. I would also like to discuss our plans in more detail on how the venue will be utilized to benefit us all.

Second, I would like to work with your clubs on how we can help. I am also open to ideas that you might have.

Third, many clubs may want to organize club camp sites. The Willow is a wonderful place and we urge your clubs to attend this meeting so you chose a camp site for your club and come up with ideas.

We are now just about 3 months from the event. It wont be long and it will be happening so lets get organized to make this a really cool event for everyone.

I will have event posters and flyers for your clubs available at this meeting as well as Ticket for purchase.

This meeting is RSVP. I will provide pizza and soda for lunch for those who are attending.

Please send RSVP to glccmusicfest@aol.com

I look forward to working together on this.

Clark

Thanks for the list John :)

I will be at the meeting also and will be putting on a tutorial on my new cd on basic extraction. We need to show everyone how to stay within the law the best we can. This is going to be good time.

Maybe instead of pizza we can have a nice Smoked Lunch, I have a smoker and I'm coming in on Friday with my trialer. Should be a good time.

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

I would think that myself, Dondi and Capt. Kirk will be there. This should be fun, thanks for organizing this meet up.

Peace...j.b. BACC

Doug,

Thank you for the RSVP. I look foward to seeing you at the meeting. You mentioned the last time we met that you wanted to use the glcc music fest stage to announce the winner of the Tom Higgins raffle. We can most certainly do that. I'm really looking forward to working together with your club as well as others.

Thanks again

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

HC....The smoker idea sounds great. I like the idea, only one condition applys..the glcc music fest will pay for the food. I cannot afford to give anyone gas money to make it to the Willow, but I feel the least I can do is provide lunch for those attending.

Thank you for stepping up to the plate and offering to help...love ya man.

Clark

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

A deadline for compassion club RSVP is May 15th so we can know how many people will be attending the meeting.

Thanks again

Clark

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Just a word to the wise:

When posting emails you might be better off to place the list in a zip file and offer a download. Openly placing email addresses where bots look for anything with word@site(dot)gTLD (generic top-level domain) will get you nothing but a email inbox full of size enhancement and pharmaceutical ads.

Remember guys, Google and Yahoo bots aren't the only ones that slink around the shadows here.

If you look at our front page, yes we do have a mailto link in the footer. But this is a javascript block that looks like

{parse block="mail-link"}

to the bots...

But this is up to you guys. Not my place to tell you how to do anything...Though knowing the guy that has to read through the info at mi email, I'm not sure he (or others on that long list) would appreciate the bulked up inbox.

Best

PS: If you're part of the above list and need information regarding penis enlargement please disregard this post ;)

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

Garfield...you maybe correct on that. If the mods want to take the block email list off this post thats fine with me. I know John very well and I KNOW he meant no harm. He was just trying to help, thats what John does.

Clark

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Oh, I know no one meant any harm. Hence why I ended on a bit of kidding around.

I'm just offering suggestions around here. No more or less brother.

Best

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

We are finalizing the play bill in the next couple weeks. We have a total of 25 AWESOME bands booked for the event. The GLCC Music Fest web page will be updated in the next couple weeks. We have an amazing lineup. I am hoping to have the final play list of bands on the flyers and posters in time for the meeting. The stage is set for a great time. I look forward to putting the final touches on whats sure to be a educational, safe, fun event for everyone who attends.

Best

Clark

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

Bump.

Just a reminder that May 15th is the deadline for your clubs RSVP. Only non profit clubs with board members attending this meeting will be allowed to vend at the glcc music fest. This meeting is aboslutely neccesary for your club to attend so please make your RSVP so your club can get involved in this awesome event. We have a lot of great clubs committed, we hope more will join us. This is a great opportunity for your club to promote itself. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Thanks

Clark

I have enough tables for the meeting, we ask that people bring folding lawn chairs if they can. Depending on the weather lunch will be either picnic style on the grounds or on the covered stage.

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

The 15th deadline for compassion clubs to get involved is fast approaching. Please send us your clubs RSVP for the organizational meeting on the 22nd. We have some great clubs/members involved, will your club be?

Thanks again

Clark

The 15th deadline for compassion clubs to get involved is fast approaching. Please send us your clubs RSVP for the organizational meeting on the 22nd. We have some great clubs/members involved, will your club be?

Thanks again

Clark

Clark there will be two of us from MOCC attending. Looking forward to seeing this side of the state

post-1496-1273777211369_thumb.jpg

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

Clark there will be two of us from MOCC attending. Looking forward to seeing this side of the state

Cool beans Jack. Will be good to see you again. Been since the Hash Bash.

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

I'm looking forward to Saturday. A lot of great clubs will be attending and I look forward to seeing you all.

Please take a folding lawn chair if you have one. I have enough tables. If it rains we will hold the meeting on the band stage which has a roof with side walls so we can keep dry and warm if needed. Food, soda, and water will be provided.

Meeting is at 12:00 noon. We will get down to buisiness right away as many of you are traveling a good distance to attend so I will keep things moviing along so that those of you who have a long drive can get back home at a decent hour...lol. Those of you who wish to stay after the meeting can catch Steve's class on extractions and hang out for awhile if you like.

Thanks again to all those who responded.

Clark

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

I just spoke with the printing company and I will have event flyers as well a posters for club reps to take with them for your clubs. I will also have tickets avaialble on Sat for direct purchase $50.00 , save $3.00 each on Shipping instead of using the web site.

Thanks again

Clark

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

I'll see everyone at the Willow. We're excited to have everyone who is attending this meeting today at the Willow. We have plenty of food and tons of great things to discuss. I'm looking forward to seeing you all. Please drive safe and we'll see ya at noon. : )

Thanks

Clark

Archived