• 2 weeks later...

This is a Very Good Find for the HEMP MOVEMENT.

BET Dupont and Many Others are Pizzed Off that Lyster Dewey's diary has surfaced.

The Dupont's are still spuewing total BS.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/36267223/

Free the Tree

More than a third, 37 percent, of treatment admissions reported in the Treatment Episode Data Set, TEDS, collected from state-funded programs were referred through the criminal justice system. Marijuana was an identified drug of abuse for 57 percent of the individuals referred to treatment from the criminal justice system. The future of drug policy is not a choice between using the criminal justice system or treatment. The more appropriate goal is to get these two systems to work together more effectively to improve both public safety and public health.

No, they were givin a choice, get locked up with real criminals or go to a treatment center. What would you pick?

More than a third, 37 percent, of treatment admissions reported in the Treatment Episode Data Set, TEDS, collected from state-funded programs were referred through the criminal justice system. Marijuana was an identified drug of abuse for 57 percent of the individuals referred to treatment from the criminal justice system. The future of drug policy is not a choice between using the criminal justice system or treatment. The more appropriate goal is to get these two systems to work together more effectively to improve both public safety and public health.

No, they were givin a choice, get locked up with real criminals or go to a treatment center. What would you pick?

Now That's OBVIOUS :rolleyes:

This was an Easy One

Yes, I know it is, but the government loves to use these kinds of numbers to say, "look, there is a problem, these people wanted to got to a treatment center." I want to give them the choice, either get locked up in prison for crimes against all humanity, or go to a power abuse treatment center?...lol

BTW, thanks Caption O, I will post that video on my Facebook as soon as I get my card.

Archived