Jump to content

Calsims

Members
  • Content Count

    0
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Calsims

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. I used spinosad for a decent size mite population they were on half my plants by the time i spotted them. I treated every mprning before the light went off for 5 days in a row completely saturating the underside and top of plant. I also watered the plants a few times with the spinosad. I dont know if that did anything or not. But it definataly worked. I only treated twice for five days each time the second was just a precaution as i was flipping to flower. All the spinosad trwatment i did was during the veg stage and had no mites at all all tge way to harvest. Hope this helps
×
×
  • Create New...