Site Problems!!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Apparently you didn't make any post? It went up with your one just now. I can't confirm what your post count was from Feb. Those back ups are long gone. We only save back ups for a week before they are deleted and replaced by cron jobs because of the size of our backups.....

Sorry.

Guest knucklehead bob

I have been posting ................ Garfield has 6 posts on this page in this thread , all of them are # 1,073 ? Now it says 1,074 when they were all 1,073 @ noon .

Edited by knucklehead bob

Guest knucklehead bob

• right-on-forever.jpg
  • Advanced Member
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

• picture.png

• Group: Members
  • Location Macomb County

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:59 PM

That makes the 9th , 15th & 25th are marked on my calender ............... see ya there Bob . < posted 5 days ago . Posts = 222 , I thought my last post today was # 222 . I have made 12 posts between now & then .

Edited by knucklehead bob

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

The site isn't in real time if that's what you mean. Every few hours it recalculates inane stuff that can work a server to death with huge sites(The only thing I allow to update in real time is the number of users in the chat. You'll notice the listed users on the bottom often don't reflect the same numbers, and this is expected with the way we have the site set up). Your final tally will be right within a day or less. I have no intentions on changing things so they are in real time with the users. That's fine for small sites, but it can add mass queries to a site this size.

Best

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

And guys......I just got my new comp today....Got the comp much earlier then I was told. So im not ignoring this thread, but I may or may not reply back to this today depending on how my installs go today.

Best

I have a question about messages from ignored people. They show up in others' replies when someone quotes them, even their pictures, even if I block the picture. Sometimes I block a picture even if it's from someone I wanna read, but I'll see it in someone else's quote. Is there a way to prevent that? I'm sure there is but I don't know if that'd make too much work for ya. Thanks for all the hard work you do here Garfield!

Sb

Mike what browser are you using and version number. Also are you talking your profile image, as that is different then your avatar for post.

Best

Im using Mozilla Firefox. i just d/l'd v4 and it still looks the same. Not sure what it is yet..ill mess around a little more. When i post i cant even see the little icons above the type box for links, pics etc.

Works fine on my EVO, so its obviously something with my browser.

Thanks

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I have a question about messages from ignored people. They show up in others' replies when someone quotes them, even their pictures, even if I block the picture. Sometimes I block a picture even if it's from someone I wanna read, but I'll see it in someone else's quote. Is there a way to prevent that? I'm sure there is but I don't know if that'd make too much work for ya. Thanks for all the hard work you do here Garfield!

Sb

If someone else quotes an ignored member you'll see that. Only the post from the original poster is ignored.

Best

If someone else quotes an ignored member you'll see that. Only the post from the original poster is ignored.

Best

That's my point, that's why I wonder if there's a way to COMPLETELY ignore it. Somehow I have the feeling it's not possible with this program. Thanks for responding to my message.

Sb

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

It's not possible "completely". There seems to be no plans from the developers to add anything like your requesting either.

maybe not so much a site problem but I sent and have asked to be communicated by the administration of this site about volunteer work for the event in lansing, I understand they must be busy yet I am simply trying to get this pinned down and into my planner, that I how I work

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

maybe not so much a site problem but I sent and have asked to be communicated by the administration of this site about volunteer work for the event in lansing, I understand they must be busy yet I am simply trying to get this pinned down and into my planner, that I how I work

You should be contacting Joe(blueberry)

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Technical question here . I use facebook to log in and once I log in I am redirected to the MMMA and find myself with a blank page everytime . I then have to reload the browser to direct me to our main page . How can I avoid this issue ?

Blank page is as following ,

http://michiganmedic...a.org/index.php

I then reload browser to http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org

I don't really use FB at all. I'll have to look into it.

Post count on 21 Feb. 2011 = 219 , post count on 1 May 2011 = 219 . What's up with that ?

I've noticed my post count isn't being tracked correctly, just over the last couple of days.

Also, a few friends do not show up in my profile yet, I am on theirs.

Oh yeah, then it worked!

Edited by imiubu

• 1 month later...
Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

yeah I see HH showed me last night....IE....I really wish the world would quit using that POS browser...........getting worked on as we speak.

You know what's causing it dont you? You authors copying and pasting articles from other site, and not removing the formating. I even made a huge tutorial on how to do it. Basically you guys copy the article and it picks up code from the other sites. But often you only copy a portion of the container, so it makes us error here.

I'm bout to remove the authors group and make you guys "submit" articles if you guys don't start paying attention. I'm growing tired of fixing the front page: June 13th of last year mind you http://michiganmedic...ost-formatting/

didnt want to bump this so I added: I removed authors for a minute. You guys are posting wile im working.

Been getting a lot of this today when attempting to open a thread.

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

For the last few days the website has been loading very slowly all other wwebsites load quick with my quad core desktop.

nothings changed King. And things run fine for me. Might just be our pipe between our host in Canada and you.