Site Problems!!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I didn't want to come across sounding

like a girl doggie!

I think I was frustrated and feeling like a dolt!

TY for taking the time to create the tutorial.

Much appreciated :D

Well I can see the tutorial helped and you have it figured out and mastered now. Thanks for your request, and sorry about forgetting about you for a bit.

Best

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Sorry if this has already been answered, but is 'Active Content' or whatever it's called being restored? I use that all the time and now I don't see it.

Yeah I'll put that back at the top. That was a custom edit and wasn't part of the update. This is already on my "to-do" list, but if you need anything else, just ask.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Well that's done guys. Actually it shows up now on every page and not just the index's since you guys all seem to like that so much. Had mass complaints about it being missing.

Best

a day late and a doobie short . . .

Like many now know . . .

Sure sucked to not be able to post for awhile, eh!?

Still can't see any of the new content though, so I can't tell if anything is being posted or not, unless I actually seek to deliberately look for the post.

When the site went hay wire, the other day, I was nearing the end of one of my "more passionate" messages . . then it all just disappeared - the WHOLE POST! [and, even my normally fail-safe, back-up copy went "BLANK" when I hit "paste copy" to my back-up file!

Talk about a BUMMER!

Actually, a BIG BUMMER!

: /

But, then, after some quick, emergency medicinal therapy . . . I felt a bit better . . . but not for long, when I realized that I was not able to relog on to the site; And, then it stayed that way for a couple of days . . far too long.

Then it REALLY HIT ME . . .

What the [fill in the blanks] would "We the PEOPLE" of Michigan / America do without the MMMA [squared] ?!

Shudder to think, eh?!

Can one of the site administrators see that all is working well with my "new content" link, and take a gander at the posts I made relevant to the new Senate Resoluition that passed for "BEER FEST"?

{Pretty please, with [fill in the blanks] on top?!

: ]

Not always too sure where that - or any other post - should go to accomplish the most good for our efforts, but sure is news worth sharing!

FREE the TREE!

And, SHARE The HEALING!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

a day late and a doobie short . . .Like many now know . . .

Still can't see any of the new content though, so I can't tell if anything is being posted or not, unless I actually seek to deliberately look for the post.

Can one of the site administrators see that all is working well with my "new content" link, and take a gander at the posts I made relevant to the new Senate Resoluition that passed for "BEER FEST"?

{Pretty please, with [fill in the blanks] on top?!

: ]

Not always too sure where that - or any other post - should go to accomplish the most good for our efforts, but sure is news worth sharing!

No idea what you're trying to get us to look at in that post concerning the Senate Resolutions. Please expand on this.

As far as your post and topics, they are no longer located in the sidebar, but under the tabs at the top of your profile page.

latest_post.gif

No idea what you're trying to get us to look at in that post concerning the Senate Resolutions. Please expand on this.

I was wondering what would be the "best" place to post it, for exposure.

http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/20197-blatantly-unfair-senate-resolutions-appropriations/

Senate Resolution 164, I would think, should have a parallel Resolution adopted for "WE The PEOPLE" to recognize and promote the personal and communal, medicinal, and economic values of CANNABIS/HEMP CRAFTERS of Michigan / America.

The MMMA could certainly be a worthy place to endorse one.

Thanks for the quick reply!

: )

Be FREE!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

OK, well we'll let the moderators chime in on this as far as where they think this should be placed. Long as your site question has been answered I'll pass this to the people in charge of the post and members.

Best

OK, well we'll let the moderators chime in on this as far as where they think this should be placed. Long as your site question has been answered I'll pass this to the people in charge of the post and members..

Best

Yes!

I was just goint to say that!

: )

Thank you!

I am very much pleased with your quick response and hands-on tutorial.

Good thing I'm not too, too slow on catchin' on, eh?

(blush, blush)

Thank you much.

FREE the CURE!

Guest thequietone

Garfield would it be possible to make a forum for posting news about MI legislature activity. I think the thread freemannabis started would be better if it was in a thread like that.

Garfield would it be possible to make a forum for posting news about MI legislature activity. I think the thread freemannabis started would be better if it was in a thread like that.

I'll second that!

:thumbsu:

:goodjob:

Be PRO-Active!

And, SHARE The CURE!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

How come the Facebook icon is not an active link (terminology?) on the MMMA homepage? just curious.

Cause there was no MMMA facebook account when I designed the templates. Knowing I would eventually work on getting a facebook and twitter page for the MMMA I allowed for it in the design and made the icons when I made all those 32x32 icons.

I just made a facebook page for the MMMA last night, but it was actually more so I could get the facebook api.key for users to login to this site via their facebook account. But I ran into a problem with facebook not accepting the darn conformation code they sent to my phone twice.

Any who....soon.....It never ends.

Best

Cause there was no MMMA facebook account when I designed the templates. Knowing I would eventually work on getting a facebook and twitter page for the MMMA I allowed for it in the design and made the icons when I made all those 32x32 icons.

I just made a facebook page for the MMMA last night, but it was actually more so I could get the facebook api.key for users to login to this site via their facebook account. But I ran into a problem with facebook not accepting the darn conformation code they sent to my phone twice.

Any who....soon.....It never ends.

Best

Sorry to put that pressure on you! i just thought nobody else felt like complaining about it. lol. i am in no rush. take your time, im sure you have many other important things to take care of on here!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Garfield,

Several times over the last few days I have been redirected to different websites which advise me that this site does not exist. If I go back and try again I get in on the second or third time. Any thoughts?

More then likely it's a bad cache from the days when we upgraded. Clear your browsers cache/history/etc and all should be fine.

Best

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Hi Garfield;

This isn't actually a site "problem" just a

humble request.

Since we are getting new emoticons...

is it possible to get one giving the

peace sign? Thanks

Hello,

I'll put new emoticons in the system provided you find them and either send it to me, or send me a link to where the emoticons you want are located.

Find the peace sign you want, and I'll hook ya up like I did Jipo. :dodgyrun:

Best