Site Problems!!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

If you got any problem, or can't seem to do something on the new site, let us know. If we can keep it confined to this thread that would be great. Then we can just keep editing the original topic to include all the problems and resolutions contained therein. The more critical of concerns will eventually make it to the help section, but this is as good a place as any to start he process.

Best

when i bring up the forums most is blacked out. do you know what may cause this?

when i bring up the forums most is blacked out. do you know what may cause this?

What browser are you using? (If it's something old, get the new FireFox)

While I'm here, if it's not too hard, any chance you could add in an onclick clear field event to the login form on the home page? Right now I have to manually highlight and delete the text, "Username" and "******" It'd just make logging in a lot easier.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

While I'm here, if it's not too hard, any chance you could add in an onclick clear field event to the login form on the home page? Right now I have to manually highlight and delete the text, "Username" and "******" It'd just make logging in a lot easier.

Done

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Dude, nice! It's so much easier to login now. I can use auto fields!

Thank you!

:bbq:

No problem. Thank you for making the suggestion.

The great thing with this system is nothings set in stone, and there was no template for the content system, nor are you tied down to any modules produced for any CMS. But that's also the down fall. There isn't a community of thousands of users pointing out errors in plug-ins or modules like in an engine such as Joomla or Drupal. Templates and any plugins (called "blocks" in IPB) have to all be hand coded to parse the db information. Sadly there isn't a team of developers that work here. There's only me. And I miss things on occasion like all people.

Thanks again, and feel free anytime...

Best

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

What is the default font size?

I'm not too tech savvy + I have

personalized my pc's font

default size. I just don't want

to have my font too HUGE!

Thanks

0.8em - 1.2em

But if you're having problems seeing the site please visit this page for help and instructions on how to make the fonts more legible to you: FONT SIZE TUTORIAL

Best

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

OK, just checked this and it's still out over at IPB, so yes this is a IPB problem. Their chat room uses the same servers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Hey how come we dont have the same kewl smily's that we have in chat? and how come when I spell s h i t it always comes out bunny muffin?

:sword:

FTW

Peace

Jim

Not sure what you mean Phaq.

We have the same emoticons available site wide man. Try clicking the "Show All" (right under the emoticons) button when formatting a post.

:horse::bong2::dodgyrun::bong7bp::mom:

See?

Not sure what you mean Phaq.

We have the same emoticons available site wide man. Try clicking the "Show All" (right under the emoticons) button when formatting a post.

:horse::bong2::dodgyrun::bong7bp::mom:

See?

:bong7bp: darn dude you following me,, I must have been medicating to much didnt even see the show all :bong2:

thanks bro! ( i was bored so i thought id bug ya a lil, after all you didnt have me on last weekend or after tomorow for 10 days going camping)

FTW

Peace

Jim

Not sure where to post this, but I do have a problem with this site. As all know, curse words, are censored. Well in the chat room this morning I had the volume up. Someone then left, and I then herd "By By Lard A--". It was then repeated by my almost 3 year old son. Please change that ASAP!!! I am disgusted with this!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

That was from Cheech and Chong. When I put it up for the people I said I should edit it. They liked it as is, but I knew better. I'll remove it immediately.

Best

That was from Cheech and Chong. When I put it up for the people I said I should edit it. They liked it as is, but I knew better. I'll remove it immediately.

Best

Thank you Garfield. I actually had more of a problem with the "lard" part as I dont believe that any 1 word is bad by itself. I dont mind hearing something everytime someone enters or exits, just please be more careful in the future. Again, Thank you for removing it.

hey i'm having trouble making pics the right size also did you ever get any help with it? if so can you tell me how? thanks

If you guys didn't find an answer yet then;

I just used Photobucket.com. They have

an image editor that allows you to resize

to your specifications then you can

enter the code from the edited pic to

here.

Hope this helped :)

0.8em - 1.2em

But if you're having problems seeing the site please visit this page for help and instructions on how to make the fonts more legible to you: FONT SIZE TUTORIAL

Best

I read the font size tutorial. Thank you

for putting that together but,

my problem lies w/in my own posts.

I haven't a clue what 0.8em - 1.2em means

in layman's (blush).

When using the Font Size drop down

when posting... what # would be the

default size?

TY again :D

I've been getting the bad caching error for a few weeks now. No big deal. I just spam the link until it works. Cleared it, but it still comes back. Funny thing is the link I'm redirected to gives me advertisements of items I have been reviewing to buy. lol

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I've been getting the bad caching error for a few weeks now. No big deal. I just spam the link until it works. Cleared it, but it still comes back. Funny thing is the link I'm redirected to gives me advertisements of items I have been reviewing to buy. lol

Spam what link? Nothing on this site should be redirecting you to any advertisements. Is the link in someones signature? Little more info would help a great deal brother. Logs? Screen shots? Anything....

Best