Site Problems!!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I did what Garf said and I have not been logged off. I hit "todays top posters" and get taken to my conversations, but I am no longer getting logged out... Hope you find your problem Bubble.

EDIT: I logged out, Ran CCleaner, Opened Firefox, Put in url that Garf gave, then logged in and worked.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Safari on my iphone keeps saying " server not found" when i try to get to site. But its working on Opera Mini.. Even on my computer firefox was having a similar issue..

Something that seems to be browser specific I'm probably not going to be much help with. That's going to be a local problem.

when i go to the mmma site i use google on firefox... i type mmma on the google search and the mmma site pops up first option int the list of search results.... when i click on the link a page pops up which i believe to be your {host} page and it says tinyurl... page not found... so i hit my browser back button and click the same link again and then it goes to your site... is your trying to traffic people to that page? do u pay per click? cuz i have to do it twice every time..... thanks

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

when i go to the mmma site i use google on firefox... i type mmma on the google search and the mmma site pops up first option int the list of search results.... when i click on the link a page pops up which i believe to be your {host} page and it says tinyurl... page not found... so i hit my browser back button and click the same link again and then it goes to your site... is your trying to traffic people to that page? do u pay per click? cuz i have to do it twice every time..... thanks

We have nothing to do with Google and don't even use Google ads here. Most likely your clicking the link for mmma.org. The second time around you seem to click the correct link from the drop down.

Since you use Firefox, why don't you just use the browsers auto-populate. All you type is a "m" and about 7 different michiganmedicalmarijuana.org links should show up. You might see links to galleries, or where ever you've went around here. Cuts out Google altogether.

post-1643-002419400 1280440703_thumb.jpg

Best

Guest Medicinal Patient

I know the kinks are being worked out but thought I would give the heads up on a 503 error in case it should be known. This is what the msg says and the link it provides. I get redirected here on occasion this evening after trying to open a post or sign out. Doesn't happen every time tho. More random then anything. Running win7 with firefox with their latest upgrade offered the other day. Peace

http://74.126.30.121/ep/503.shtml

503 Error

Resource limit exceeded

If you are seeing this page, your site may be exceeding the allowed resources on the server. It could also mean your Mongrel instance has stopped. Please contact support for further information.

ok........ i found this..............

gallery_13801_60_51031.gif

if i click on "todays active content" i am directed to the proper screen, but logged out. if i use the "view new content" i am directed to the proper screen and i stay logged in.

also, the "overall top posters" button is still directing us to private messenger.

no hurries.......... i just know that if someone doesnt mention it, it may not be noticed.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I know the kinks are being worked out but thought I would give the heads up on a 503 error in case it should be known. This is what the msg says and the link it provides. I get redirected here on occasion this evening after trying to open a post or sign out. Doesn't happen every time tho. More random then anything. Running win7 with firefox with their latest upgrade offered the other day. Peace

http://74.126.30.121/ep/503.shtml

503 Error

Resource limit exceeded

If you are seeing this page, your site may be exceeding the allowed resources on the server. It could also mean your Mongrel instance has stopped. Please contact support for further information.

OK I've sent in a ticket on this.

im not stupid im clicking main link to mmma.org and its directing me to mmma.org host sayin the page doesnt exist...its ur host...i then hit back button on browser it takes me back to my mmma google search results and i click the same link and it works perfect... its ur host advertising

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

im not stupid im clicking main link to mmma.org and its directing me to mmma.org host sayin the page doesnt exist...its ur host...i then hit back button on browser it takes me back to my mmma google search results and i click the same link and it works perfect... its ur host advertising

I'm not calling you stupid. Not at all. Mistakes happen. But you keep saying you're clicking and "mmma.org host says the page doesn't exist". Well I don't imagine it would considering we're michiganmedicalmarijuana.org. MMMA.org belongs to "Missouri Merchants & Manufacturers ".

Good luck. But I have to believe since most people reach the site with out your troubles, and Google links for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Association site resolve to where they should as far as I can see. This is a local problem. It could be a browser cache problem, or simply user error. But it's most certainly not us in league with Google for some "pay-per-click" scam.

Hope ya figure it out

Best

Hi I just noticed something that may've changed since the site changed hosts- at the bottom of the page where it said how many ppl are viewing the page and it'd list their names, I haven't seen that lately, was just curious on what happened.

Sb

Me too!

Also... when we change to a larger host should we

be expecting to have some of these same issues?

Hi I just noticed something that may've changed since the site changed hosts- at the bottom of the page where it said how many ppl are viewing the page and it'd list their names, I haven't seen that lately, was just curious on what happened.

Sb

i asked garfield the same thing the other day and this was his response:

I removed it to help curb the 503 errors (though we still get some). It takes mass queries away from the db not having that running for the moment.