hello new site

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Thanks guys. I wish we'd of switched over in the middle of night, but this will have to do. If you guys have any problems with the site let me know.

Now wheres you guys new galleries? Not posted yet? Come on it's been 30 minutes already!! :D

Yea guess we all start as newbies again.

Yeah. You do have to be a noob again.

But not me :P

I r (¬É'][' tA beÉ Å NoObz0r cause Ir2Éz ta Change.......

Good Day all you Newbies! Lol.

Nice, Thanks much to all that made this possible. This is a huge contribution to our community.

Congratulations to all who worked on the new site.

Would like to say that the password recovery feature does work....However, did get an error:

[#10CCS2] We could not find the page you were looking for.

When trying to log in with new password, navigated to home page and noticed was actually logged in.

Hope this helps

Taj

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Would like to say that the password recovery feature does work....However, did get an error:

[#10CCS2] We could not find the page you were looking for.

When trying to log in with new password, navigated to home page and noticed was actually logged in.

Hope this helps

Taj

So let me get this: Was this the link sent to you email for the password recovery that errored? So the systems parsing a page that doesn't exist, then sending you the link?

Just trying to understand it fully so I can try and recreate it.

Thanks in advance

So let me get this: Was this the link sent to you email for the password recovery that errored? So the systems parsing a page that doesn't exist, then sending you the link?

Just trying to understand it fully so I can try and recreate it.

Thanks in advance

The link sent to me in email worked fine, got two emails. validation link, which worked fine. Second email containing new temp password, Link went to appropriate log in page, entered temp password, clicked sign in button and got that error number. From there went to home page where noticed was logged in.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

its to bad alot of info is lost even though i like the new look and features Never mind i see now that all the old posts have made it too

Actually only information from the recent weeks is lost. All the rest of it is burried in the threads way at the bottom. If you do a search for your conversation it shows up. Nothing is in order because of the way drupal stored consecutive post, but all the info is here.

But basically any convo you've had for the past couple weeks is toast.

Hello to everyone...I was a member of the forum before, but I don't think I ever contributed. I got the e-mail about the new forum and decided to come by. I'm a noob to this place, and to medical MJ. I live in Indiana, but am right across the border...and currently I'm forming plans that will allow me and my family to move to SW Michigan. There are issues and conflicts to work out, but it's something I want to do since I use MJ for fibromyalgia/arthritis. I'm looking forward to learning a lot and meeting good people.