hello new site

Nice look soothing to the eyes but seems a bit complicated to use and navigate and with most of the medical marijuana patients being older I feel a lot of people who not familiar with navigating these kind of sites will not use it. The old site was very easy to navigate. I do not know if I will be using this new site much any more

Nice look soothing to the eyes but seems a bit complicated to use and navigate and with most of the medical marijuana patients being older I feel a lot of people who not familiar with navigating these kind of sites will not use it. The old site was very easy to navigate. I do not know if I will be using this new site much any more

Not sure what's complicated about clicking Reply or Start New Topic and then typing out the message?

These forums work the same as 95% (or more) of other forums on the internet, and while it may not be familiar to you this layout will be more familiar and easy to use for the majority of the people that use them.

Also the ability to post photos and videos is a huge asset for everyone, and will allow information to be shared far more efficiently and people to get help with growing and plant problems much easier. You can also now Watch topics, and receive emails when someone receives a reply to any posts you've made and any posts you're watching, instead of having to check your posts for replies.

Additionally the new forums allow the moderation staff to be able to do their jobs more effectively, and finally put an end to the constant fighting and attacks from certain users.

While it may take a while to get the amount of content the old site had, it will be far more usable for people and information will be far easier for new members to find.

Hello to everyone...I was a member of the forum before, but I don't think I ever contributed. I got the e-mail about the new forum and decided to come by. I'm a noob to this place, and to medical MJ. I live in Indiana, but am right across the border...and currently I'm forming plans that will allow me and my family to move to SW Michigan. There are issues and conflicts to work out, but it's something I want to do since I use MJ for fibromyalgia/arthritis. I'm looking forward to learning a lot and meeting good people.

Ahhh hence the name michiana...was wondering about that on one of your other posts...good luck with your move!

Hi. I am newbie also. Sent paperwork in feb. 11. Have not got card yet as of 4-8-2010. would be great if i got it on 4-20. I have been to 3 compassion clubs and have found the people very friendly.

i was thinking about doing a Compassion Club Tour, visit a different one each week...just like ed norton in fight club...ha

i love this new site. there is more civility here than on the old site...i think it has to do with the new visibility features...whatever the reason its a good thing. People are watching us, and i dont mean it in a big brother way but just curious onlookers in society in general. Medical Marijuana is a super-hot topic, and i cant wait to see how the polititions running for election are going to handle it in the fall...ANYWAY we need to put our best foot forward, and be teachers and good examples to others, always

• 2 weeks later...

i love this new site. there is more civility here than on the old site...i think it has to do with the new visibility features...whatever the reason its a good thing. People are watching us, and i dont mean it in a big brother way but just curious onlookers in society in general. Medical Marijuana is a super-hot topic, and i cant wait to see how the polititions running for election are going to handle it in the fall...ANYWAY we need to put our best foot forward, and be teachers and good examples to others, always

Amen Christina. I also like your idea of visiting different clubs.

Today is my 1st day using the new site and I gotta say:

It's so fresh and so clean, clean :D

peace all

Archived