Glad to be here, MMMA 2.0 looks great !

Nigel here..Hello MMMA 2.0-

Great work Garfield, the new site is fabulous and has been bug free so far on my end. I hope the other members get comfortable with the new software quickly. As the last site was pretty basic. I'm off to do some exploring around here.

-Exhausted from the Hash Bash <_<

Wait? did I just add +rep to my own account? :huh:

I agree, the site looks great. As someone involved in the 'where's the new site' discussion (which I joined into yesterday), I can see that someone took a lot of time and thought to put this together. Great job!

how did i become a newbi?lol

Hi Joe!

I think you have to have so many months to loose the newbie status, call me what you want but im not new to mmj. weed, smoke, pot,grass, im 47 and was raised by a cop across the street from hippies, and you know where i was when ever my old man wasnt around, I was across the street smoking colombian gold, redbud or rainbow, and once in a while some hawiian or cali sensi! and it was cheap. 5 bucks a nickle (bout 1/2oz0 10 bucks lid (bout a oz) and 55 bucks for a QP,,man i wish them days of prices were still here,,I think i actualy make less a month now than i did in the mid 70's

we did not weigh our sacks of weed back than it was measured by how many fingers!

a little over 2 fingers was a nickel and 5 fingers was a lid.

I bought my first car in 77 a 68 fire bird, for 900 bucks!

Archived