Can We Take The Stickied Threads From The Old Site?

Hey mods! or admins! Can we please have the stickied information from the old site brought back over here and reposted PLEASE!! There are also some threads over their that people put much time and work into for the better of us all. We need those over here! I love the new format, much nicer, and much easier. But can we please take the good of the old, and bring it into the new? Please! ?!? Thanks!!

Guest thequietone

Most of the posts from the old forum are still here. It is my understanding that only the recent posts got lost. You can look for those threads by searching in the Old site blogs and posts. Then contact me or any other mod and we can move it to the appropriate sub-forum and pin it to the top.

Most of the posts from the old forum are still here. It is my understanding that only the recent posts got lost. You can look for those threads by searching in the Old site blogs and posts. Then contact me or any other mod and we can move it to the appropriate sub-forum and pin it to the top.

when i look through the old threads, its more than just the most recent posts being missing... it seems like there are huge holes in the threads. some threads that were 3 pages, are now 1... and their missing parts from the beginning, middle , and end....

i think it may have something to do with how the old system was tiered

Guest thequietone

I have a link to the old site now. If you let me know the names of the threads yoou are looking for I will see if I can find them.

Just grab the stickied threads that were at the top on each forum topic. It's a little bit of work, and if you want I have the time, just need the privledges. I just feel that so much work was done by members and mods alike, good work that most of us need and can use. Lots of pictures too.

Archived