Compassion Clubs In Oakland County Mi

Laurie

I am new to medical marijuana and want to know where I can find a local compassion club. I am in the 48301 zip code. Also, where can I find dispensaries?

Let me know at lauriekgmm@gmail.com

Thanks,

Laurie

Hey Laurie,

I noticed you asked about compassion clubs in Oakland County, Currently there are a couple available, a few of which are MOCC at THC4U.com, Waterford Township Compassion - they have a ning address, not sure what it is - maybesomeone can help with that. Then there is also Birmingham Compassion, I heard of a Farmington Compassion, but its leader didn't return calls. There are others I'm sure, but these are the ones that I know of right now. Good luck, feel free to e-mail me.

• 2 weeks later...

Farmington Compassion and Southfeld Compassion meets once per month at the community library.

Southfield Compassion's next Meeting will take place Monday, May 10, 2010 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the Southfield Library, 26300 Evergreen Rd., Southfield

Farmington Compassion's next Meeting will take place Monday, May 17, 2010 from 6:30-8:00 p.m. at the Farmington Library, 32737 W. Twelve Mile Rd., Farmington Hills.

We also have a Private event, Buds & Blues, featuring ColdPeppa, Detroit's hottest blues band, taking place this Saturday from 6-10 p.m. at Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup, 32407 Northwestern Highway, Farmington Hills. You must be a MMMP Card Holding Patient to attend private events. If interested in attending our upcoming private event, please send contact information to FarmingtonCompassion@gmail.com or SouthfieldCompassion@gmail.com

Hope to see you soon!

Archived