"positive Repping A Users Post"

nigel

I tried to give out positive rep to all the people on my B-day thread that Mykul started. But was unable to because I had reached my limit for the day. I do remember giving some out last night in some other threads. But Really only seemed like I've given out +rep 4 times today. Is this the limit? :angry::(

I tried to give out positive rep to all the people on my B-day thread that Mykul started. But was unable to because I had reached my limit for the day. I do remember giving some out last night in some other threads. But Really only seemed like I've given out +rep 4 times today. Is this the limit? :angry::(

Did the same. thought it was like a thank you thing but must be for voting on the best posts of the day ???

• 2 weeks later...

5 times is the default limit

Best

yep me to darn oxXgarfield I was giving out my 6th yester day on you and it said i reached my limit! do you know of the post that says the 3ma is closing on the 20th, does that mean this is closing? or an org with that name also?

Thanks

Jim

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

yep me to darn oxXgarfield I was giving out my 6th yester day on you and it said i reached my limit! do you know of the post that says the 3ma is closing on the 20th, does that mean this is closing? or an org with that name also?

Thanks

Jim

I have no idea brother. Could you send me a message with the link? To be honest, I mainly pay attention to "Navigating the site" category, check my messages to see if alls well, then I dart off to the back end. I don't really moderate the forums like the Moderators do.

Best

Thanks

Jim

I believe you are referring to the 3MED. I saw it too yet, not sure where!

I am pretty sure if you look up Blueberry's posts, you will find it.

peace

I have no idea brother. Could you send me a message with the link? To be honest, I mainly pay attention to "Navigating the site" category, check my messages to see if alls well, then I dart off to the back end. I don't really moderate the forums like the Moderators do.

Best

You do a fine job oxxgarfield,,thanks for what you do,,yes to the person below or above me I beleive i read that on one of blueberrys post, not sure myself now. but it said they were closing as of 4-20

Archived