Compassion Club Calendars

Guest thequietone

Guest thequietone

Attention All CC,

We need the names of the person who will be in charge of your calendars. We can give them access to the calendar on the MMMA site so that your information can be kept up to date on the calendar on the front page. Please post the names to this thread and we will get them added. Thanks.

Attention All CC,

We need the names of the person who will be in charge of your calendars. We can give them access to the calendar on the MMMA site so that your information can be kept up to date on the calendar on the front page. Please post the names to this thread and we will get them added. Thanks. John Roberts / budhabit661 is the one responsible for scheduling for the Tri City Compassion club we are located at 316 south Henry st in Bay City and open weekly Fri Sat 5pm to 9pm for private meetings for card carrying members and Sunday 5pm to 9pm to the Public also the Tri City Compassion Club will be hosting the THC Clinic with Dr Paul Meyer Thursday May 27 starting at 9 am walk in are welcome must have copy of there medical records with them or Fax to the THC Clinic

Attention All CC,

We need the names of the person who will be in charge of your calendars. We can give them access to the calendar on the MMMA site so that your information can be kept up to date on the calendar on the front page. Please post the names to this thread and we will get them added. Thanks.

Hi. My old account was not working so started this new one. I (Tony Phillips) run the calendar for Birmingham Compassion so please direct any questions, etc. to me. If I could have access to add our monthly meeting, that would be fantastic.

Thank you.

Tony.

Guest thequietone

Everyone who has posted or contacted me so far can now put up notices on the calendar. You should see that you now belong to a group called "CC Organizer"

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Wow, I've only been gone a couple of weeks and everything has changed! And now I'm a newbie :(

Reading through the site I kinda chuckle about the people that are taken completely by surprise by this change over. I guess when you've accepted the fact they were never going to change forums, no amount warning is going to change your mind.

Come on...we all remember this don't we?

newforums.png

Attention All CC,

paul thomas river valley 4 m.a.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Need updated access for Ann Arbor club.

Not really sure what you mean here. Are you saying that you need access to an up to date calendar...

or... Are you saying..

You need the current login for the Ann Arbor Club calendar (as I see your name is similar to the url for the Ann Arbor Club site which is dead).

or

You need access to the CC Calendar here on this site so you need us to place you in the correct user group.

Please private message me so we can take this conversation out of this thread.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Attention All CC,

HAZEL PARK COMPASSION CLUB 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. 24918 JOHN R Hazel Park, MI 48030 Proudly Announces the Grand Opening and First Open Public Meeting on May 19, 2010 at 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., in association with The Phoenix Café, conveniently located at the I-75 and I-696 Interchange, at 24918 John R, in Hazel Park, two Buildings South just off the S.W. Corner of 10 Mile Rd. and John R. Entrance in Rear. Esteemed Guest Speakers, Mr. Matt Abel Attorney at Law, Cannabis Counsel, Mr. J. Van Dyke, AMMA Director, We The People and Dr. Ellen Rottblatt on the Medical Uses of Medicinal Marihuana. $3.00 Door Donation Appreciated. Wing Dings, BBQ Food & Beverages available. Medicational Therapeutic Consultations for Licensed Patients after 8:00 p.m., thank you. Please Call 586-619-7169 to Reserve your Seating. Thank you. Please visit our Web Site: http://www.hpmcc.vpweb.com for further information. We The People

Please contact Richard Murray 586-619-7169, Thank you.

Attention All CC,

Tricloud Genetics Inquiry\

Please contact The Hazel Park Compassion Club at 586-7169 Richard Lost in Time or email hpcc@.hpmcc.vpweb.com

Our Public Meetings are held the first and third Wednesday of the Month from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Private Members Only Medicational Therapeutic Consultations after 8:30 p.m. Hazel Park Compassion Club Membership Required. Please contact me for further details on Posting to front Calender,

Thank you.

Richard Lost in Time

• 3 weeks later...

Attention All CC,

Hi,

Kim Dutton from Cass County Compassion Club (The 4 C's) will be in charge of the calendar for there club, e-mail address is cwbydutton@yahoo.com

ThankX! I've been trying to get this done for a while now.

Kimpost-900-12762064613886_thumb.jpg

Attention All CC,

Waterford Area Compassion Club 1431 Airport Rd. Waterford, Mi 48327 Private meetings Monday through Friday from 4 to 8pm.

Persons in charge of our calendars will be MaryJ <_<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is the email associated with the calendar on the CC page?

Its not the already set up mmmacalendar@gmail.com anymore.

Also the CC listing on this http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?/page/articles/compassionclubs/local-cc

doesn't list many clubs including my own, but I notice that the map I made still does.

Any chance of getting updated?

Somehow I managed to keep it updated.

Archived