Compassion Club Calendars

Guest thequietone

I need a volunteer to take over the calendar. I am swamped.

Hey Joe, Rich here from Lansing's Green Cross C. C. Great seeing you at the Great Lakes C. C. Music Fest. Thanks for all your efforts.

I volunteer to coordinate C. C. calendars on this site. Also, my group can help you do legwork in Lansing, to State office buildings, etc.

Shoot me an email to Rich@GreenCrossMI.com or ring me at 517-410-3217.

Kind regards,

Rich Carl

• 4 weeks later...

Attention All CC,

We need the names of the person who will be in charge of your calendars. We can give them access to the calendar on the MMMA site so that your information can be kept up to date on the calendar on the front page. Please post the names to this thread and we will get them added. Thanks.

Oaksterdam CC

4314 Rochester

Royal Oak, MI 48073

UserID: jimcii

Username JimmyTheJew

email: jimcii@me.com

Next meeting is Sept 17, 7:00pm

Information and contact exchange

Doctor patient consultations

Please bring medical history to meeting (Must be no more than 3 yrs old)

Cost to qualified paitients is $200.00

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How do I link or sync my calendar on my CC site @ http://osceolacountycc.com/ with the one on here? Can someone PM me how to do this please?

thanks,

joe

Well, so far as I know you can't link the new MMMA calendars. That is one reason why our club is still using the google calendar http://www.mtplcc.org/html/calendar.html to be able to link to others who are still using their google calendars along with NORML and other organizations besides just the CC's.

We do update our calendar here on the MMMA manually but also keep the google calendar updated as well. You are welcome to link to our google calendar if you wish.

If someone knows differently, please let me know.

Peace to all!

really the whole cc calendar function is unfriendly and a disappointment so much value is missing.

want to find a McDonalds? Hours? Locations by zip? You can. Want a cc? Call a cop?

It seems that a lot of mods / other people are always telling new people to go to their closest Compassion Club. I think this site should definitely put some more effort and time into developing a functioning, up-to-date calendar and information area regarding Compassion Clubs.

If you need someone to do it, I am more than willing to volunteer.

This really needs to be fixed guys. It hasn't worked properly since I joined back in July and probably much longer than that.

• 3 weeks later...

We are volunteers assisting Michigan medical marijuana patients and caregivers. We work to develop compassionate relationships and advocate for safe access to medical grade cannabis at an affordable price. Meeting Place and Pharmer's Market open to members Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday Noon-8pm. All are welcome every 1st & 3rd Tuesdays of the month at 6:30pm for our public meetings. Contact: Todd @517-574-9736, http://www.mmmclub.org

• 4 weeks later...

Todd

Attention All CC,

We need the names of the person who will be in charge of your calendars. We can give them access to the calendar on the MMMA site so that your information can be kept up to date on the calendar on the front page. Please post the names to this thread and we will get them added. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived