New Meeting Date For The April Meeting Of The Hollandccc

kurt klaas

To the Holland Compassionate Care Community:

I want to thank all of you again who came to the first HollandCCC meeting last month. One of the main things that I hope everyone of our meetings provides to some degree is encouragement. Becoming involved with medical marijuana in a professional manner is a long and winding road, when starting from scratch, as many of us are. I am still myself in the early stages of learning how to grow and become really good at it. From the time that I decided to get involved with mmj to the time that I hope to be somewhat well-established I'm thinking will take 2 years of a lot of hard work on the side. Maybe some people can do it faster. My point is that there is no quick road to getting established. It will take you more time than you might have thought and you may be tempted to give up even before starting. But the fact is that nothing in life really worth doing is easy. That is why we all need encouragement along the way from other people. What keeps me going for the goal is the firm belief that this venture is really really worth it. That is, it's all about the patients, helping patients to improve the health quality of their lives by becoming personally involved in a relationship of trust and care with them and patients becoming involved with each other. If that does not turn you on, then this club or mmj is probably not for you. But I know how much my own life is enriched when I give myself to others.

The meeting time for the April date that we had agreed upon was not available. The next meeting will be Wednesday April 21 at 7PM at Herrick Library. I am sorry about this glitch and will try to not let this happen again. If you want to come but cannot make it, it would help me to know. If you have time, send me an email. Getting this club off the ground and making it vibrant comes down to effective communication among all its participants. Please do whatever you can to stay in touch. I am always available for that, whatever it might concern.

Thank you again for your support and involvement.

Kurt

Director, the Holland Compassionate Care Community.

kurtklaas@comcast.net

The Goal of the HCCC is to be an organized group of individuals who, regardless of our diversity, strive to accept and transcend our differences. We strive to communicate openly but with civility and deep regard for one another. As a result, we feel an unusual sense of safety amongst ourselves and are able to engage in effective discussions and act together productively toward our common mission: to educate Michigan residents and doctors about the value of medical marijuana; to fight injustice against medical marijuana patients and expand their rights; to offer support, help, care and fun to each other and to anyone interested in participating with us but especially to persons in our midst whose health wellbeing is enhanced through the safe and efficacious use of medical marijuana.

Archived