Og Kush X Super Silver Haze

• 8 months later...

Thanks!

This cut takes around 65-70 days, the longer the better, it grows tall like a sativa unless you use bushmaster which was used on the pictured plant. This is straight up silver haze uplifting medication for the most part with a hint of kush taste. The thc content has to be around the 20% range when grown properly, I have only tried a few strains more potent than this one.

I dont sell clones however I am making F3 Kushaze seeds this spring.

I would consider a trade for a TRUE elite cut bluebery from the right source.

This strain is amazing, lovely piney lemon smell and taste. I started getting it last month from my caregiver, and then I got to looking around in the January issue of High Times which is the 420th special edition. inside I came across a article about kush and found a picture of Kaia Kush which is SSH x og kush created by Apothecary Genetics in Cali. which also happened to win High Times Cannabis Cup in 2007

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I have an OGSSH too. She looks great done with Bushmaster. I should try that. I usually just plan on the stretch and implement lst and double super croppng. Bend em down and then bend em back up and tie. Haha.

I have given away so many cuts of the OGSSH. Maybe around 100 even.

Happy Growing

Have you got another cut that you'd like to give away? Have you had it tested for cannabinoid content as I've heard that the SSH has a high amount of them. PM me if you do, I'll drive!

• 8 years later...