Barry County Cc ?

I haven't heard anything about a CC in Barry County lately. Someone said they were filling out papers. Could I please get an update????

Well if anyone is doing it let me know I want to help....I live in Barry county and been thinking it would be great to start one or help

Well if anyone is doing it let me know I want to help....I live in Barry county and been thinking it would be great to start one or help

I am willing to help out and I know others that will get involved too. My work schedule is so weird that it wouldn't work for me to be the leader but it would sure be nice to have a CC close by. I am committed to helping so lets get it started ;-)

Barry County would be a great place to have a CC, closest one is the Battle Creek/Cereal City/Calhoun County (infighting right now). Grand Rapids is too far, Van Bueren County is too far, Kalamazoo is too far... so who has a location picked out? Hastings? Delton VFW? Prairieville?

I will help out whoever is gonna get this thing rolling, setup-teardown, remodeling, painting, pumping fliers, whatever... count me in!

ok I sent out a few emails and I wish to see one in a central local... hastings. Delton is too far south, and martin/orangeville is too west, nashville too east. Hastings has m43 and m37 as main corridors that come into town... easy access!

Which building to have a meeting at?

The Hastings public library... http://www.hastingspubliclibrary.org/?page_id=1336

The parkview motel?... http://www.parkviewmotelmi.com/contact.html

or the brookside Motor in (south of town on m37)

the library has a NO SMOKING/DRINKING policy... BOO!

BUT! there are two defense lawyers in town, they might feel the need to step up and help out with a noble cause (and score some pro-bono hours too)

Having a meeting on a Saturday or Sunday will work but there are people that will not make it so there is another idea of a midweek meeting. Meet up on lets say Wednesday at (where ever) and talk turkey.

We need ground rules and ethics to guide us for a constructive CC.

Family friendly

Clean non-vulgar conversations

Open door to all, police and fire fighters will come... we must educate those who don't know about CANNABIS and it's magic

No shady stuff... take that outside to your car or home, that does not need to be associated with the club.

All volunteer based work, you ain't getting paid. Do you get paid to give your mom her meds? No (unless you help your self to the fridge)

Late night typing and medicating makes me grumpy...

see you later

Andrew

I say lets get together and figure this out. I PM'ed my number-give me a call. I have Mon, Tue and Fri off this week.

I looked back in the old posts and Skunk is who stated he had papers ready and was suppose to start a club. I sent him an email for an update.

This is the old post from Dec 29, 2009

10353 Stoney Point Rd. This is the same group that has met in Caledonia, Big Rapids and now Delton. The club would like a home in GR but has not found a spot. Do you have/know of one? I belive the lack of a good central spot is the reason the meetings keep moving. I hear Holland is next? No not the same as Barry Co CC. I have the papers ready to file on that. I think that the Delton VFW is where we will hold the meetings though.

Archived