Yes, They are Real.

Dude! You are frickin awsome. Thanks for the posts, at first when i was seeing all these videos on the new improved site, I thought wtf? Thank you for taking the time to educate us, and find all of these videos your posting, I dont realy have the time to look for all of these, but i have the time to watch them if some one finds them for me!

Ok Im 47yrs old, I have been using,(addict) since i was 9yrs old or sooner, I used to sell cocaine in the 80's I used to pay 2500 bucks for an oz of pink puruvein flake, it was not as strong as it is today! had to sell it for 100 a gm and put baby laxaitive in it to make a profit, also used to put some crank in it for the folks at the assembly line i worked on, I have done everything except put a needle in my arm,(that dont make me any better than our brothers hooked on opoids and main lining) Im no diff than any addict, just because my dr's have been writing me legal prescriptions for over 12 yrs does not make me less of an addict than any one else, one thing I can say is I never had to steal to get my drug of choice, but in the same sense i realy did steal from my wife and kids when i spent money on drugs instead of paying bills,,so you tell me who is a better addict?

these videos are a real eye opener to me! and I hope every one else who takes the time to watch them gets what i got out of them,,(education)

Thanks Again!

Jim aka (phaquetoo)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wayne

Monthly donations can be arranged via credit card on the LEAP site, easy, relatively painless, well spent money. LEAP is having better luck out of country than here, but they are significantly changing the worlds view of the WAR on DRUGS! $5 a month can make a difference, support them this way. I do!

It's wonderful to see folks first encounter with LEAP! I work for these amazing guys and I call them recovering cops. They speak the truth, are dedicated warriors.

If you know any law enforcement folks, retired or active duty, that would be interested in becoming a LEAP speaker, please send them to Shaleen Aghi Title, at LEAP. shaleen.title@leap.cc because we could really put a local LEAP speaker to work in Michigan to help municipalities understand the urgency in NOT passing zoning ordinances and laws that prohibit MMJ.

It's wonderful to see folks first encounter with LEAP! I work for these amazing guys and I call them recovering cops. They speak the truth, are dedicated warriors.

If you know any law enforcement folks, retired or active duty, that would be interested in becoming a LEAP speaker, please send them to Shaleen Aghi Title, at LEAP. shaleen.title@leap.cc because we could really put a local LEAP speaker to work in Michigan to help municipalities understand the urgency in NOT passing zoning ordinances and laws that prohibit MMJ.

Hi Charmie, What a great idea! I hope someone will read this who'd be able to do it or at least spread the word about this group. Thanks for sharing your idea!

Silverblue

Archived