Why Cant We Post On Old Posts From The Old Site?

I still like reading the old post, but it will not let me post on them, am i being banned? lol,,wow that would hurt! NOT, any one else try and post on the old posts?

Dude,

I totally understand. I am probably in the minority about not being a big fan of this new site.

Mizerman

Dude,

I totally understand. I am probably in the minority about not being a big fan of this new site.

Mizerman

yea it kinda sucks that people had to change their names also, I guess i have to go with the flow, you know where soundless is? send me a pm if you cant say on here! Thanx

I still like reading the old post, but it will not let me post on them, am i being banned? lol,,wow that would hurt! NOT, any one else try and post on the old posts?

You can still post to them on the old site.

(mod edit: The old site needs no link unless staff places it up. There's no one monitoring it.)

You can still post to them on the old site.

Sweet!

Thanks I went to it, but didnt sign in yet, and when i clicked the back button, this site was all messed up. lol,

thankx ill check it out in a dif tab next time!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

yea it kinda sucks that people had to change their names also, I guess i have to go with the flow, you know where soundless is? send me a pm if you cant say on here! Thanx

No reason for anyone to make a new account/name. All the old accounts were transferred from the old site.And I know there are a few that like the old site better. That's fine. You can't please everyone. This new site is the last system the MMMA will need though. It's easier for the Mods and Admins alike, as well as theres things the MMMA can do here, that could never be done on that old freebie software.

Hopefully you guys that don't like the new forum will soften in time.

But as far as opening up the old site....not going to happen unless we have problems here.

Best

No reason for anyone to make a new account/name. All the old accounts were transferred from the old site.And I know there are a few that like the old site better. That's fine. You can't please everyone. This new site is the last system the MMMA will need though. It's easier for the Mods and Admins alike, as well as theres things the MMMA can do here, that could never be done on that old freebie software.

Hopefully you guys that don't like the new forum will soften in time.

But as far as opening up the old site....not going to happen unless we have problems here.

Best

I like the new site, just kinda caught me by surprise one morning its one way and the next boom, where am I?

all good, im getting used to it,,,(or maybe that is not good) time to medicate!

Archived