Visual Graph Of Genetics

Super skunk has been the base of alot of genetics that are floating around today. I'm not trying to say that serious seeds was the start but the map in the link is the lineage tree based on that variety. Its a pretty cool layout, i've never seen anything like it before. Hopefully they will map some other big classics.

Check it out

http://en.seedfinder.eu/HybridMap/Sensi_Seeds_-_Super_Skunk.html

TFB

• 1 month later...

Hi,

im happy to see that you like this small map :D But... Please be gentle, the map is a beta! I have to rewrite completely, because it's not very usable if there are too many strains in the maps :( But its a good start, isn't it?

...and im happy that i can tell you there is a map like this for every strain into the seedfinder (if there are known hybrids)! You will find this link onto the strain-info pages, below the block for the crossings and hybrids there is a small link called "New >>> Map this s.h.i.t!".

Here a link to Sensi's Jack Herer Strain-Info page, you will see :)

See you,

klaas

P.S.: Now i also visualize user-input about taste, aroma and effect :) Have a look at this pie-chart for Super-Skunk for example:

http://en.seedfinder.eu/cloud/effect/Psychedelic/Sensi_Seeds_-_Super_Skunk.html

Hi,

im happy to see that you like this small map :D But... Please be gentle, the map is a beta! I have to rewrite completely, because it's not very usable if there are too many strains in the maps :( But its a good start, isn't it?

...and im happy that i can tell you there is a map like this for every strain into the seedfinder (if there are known hybrids)! You will find this link onto the strain-info pages, below the block for the crossings and hybrids there is a small link called "New >>> Map this s.h.i.t!".

See you,

klaas

P.S.: Now i also visualize user-input about taste, aroma and effect :) Have a look at this pie-chart for Super-Skunk for example:

fantastic, frame-able art! nice job klaas!

just curious what kind of program ur using, something you wrote? oh nevermind i see that u did. most impressive.

thanks again :)

the whole seedfinder is hand coded in php... for the HybridMap i used a javascript toolkit called "thejit", but an older version and i changed a lots of stuff, i think the next will be a hand-written one, this one is not ideal for my purposes :/

This is also the only module onto the seedfinder with required javascript, all the rest is also usable without, but i think there is no way to do something like this without ;) For the piecharts i use the google chart-api at the moment. This is also not ideal, but it works, and i have so much more important functions to program first, up to this time i hope it's ok :)

Hi,

See you,

klaas

http://en.seedfinder...uper_Skunk.html

Kurt Klaas? You made this? I really appreciate it man! Thanks!!!

thanks B)

but its growing and growing, at the moment there are much open ends and semi-finished parts, so what you see is only a first idea of the finished project :D at the moment i restructure the whole page, later i also will add the possibility to add different strain-sources than "breeders" (like dispenseries , coffeeshops, areas and so on) the smoke-report-functions will be separated from the grow-info uploads and get an own area and much much more i have to do... argh... :wacko:

Btw... there is also an medical-value-area where users are able to specify strains and effects - this also need some more hours - but its working in a raw version right now - if someone is able to upload some data there - please do so :) You will find a bunch of upload-links onto the strain-info-pages, at the left side below the strain-picture(s)!

Hi,

See you,

klaas

Wow, i posted this awhile ago, and the topic just blew up lol. I like the program very much, i'm also a developer. You made this whole site from scratch eh? Its very nice, i like the direction its going and how it presents information.

Well done sir.

TFB

B) yeah, i stumbled upon this site first before a year or so to ask for some help for the medical seedfinder options, and before some days again in my statistics, so im here again ;) btw, i also have a mmma-member-card, very funny because im located in germany *lol* :D last year ive donated a little bit, but i never expected to get post ;)

Thanks for the flowers :) Yeah, its a work in progress, i tinker on this project for the last years and slowly it gets useful :) But its not so easy for me, usually im not a developer, im a painter ;) but its fun and a hobby, and there was nothing like this, so i had to do this i think ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived