How To Change Your Display Name

please everybody, don't abuse this and change ur name all the time like some people do on myspace... it will make it difficult for everyone to recognize you if that happens. and its very annoying.

but if you need to know how, here it is.

step 1) click on your profile image in the top right corner of the screen, this will bring you to your profile page

med_gallery_12947_48_111496.jpg

step 2) click on "edit my profile"

med_gallery_12947_48_114079.jpg

step 3) click on "settings"

med_gallery_12947_48_26187.jpg

step 4) click "change display name"

med_gallery_12947_48_69955.jpg

step 5) type in desired new name, and your current password, then click submit

med_gallery_12947_48_77152.jpg

step 6) done

med_gallery_12947_48_114741.jpg

feel free to award me with +rep points as desired. but remember u can only rep 4 people a day (i think)

for those new to the +rep system, those little green and red +/- circles in the bottom right corner of any post can be clicked to vote that its a good post or a bad post.

it people didn't vote, we wouldn't have this law. its good to get people in the practice of voting constantly.

feel free to award me with +rep points as desired. but remember u can only rep 4 people a day (i think)

for those new to the +rep system, those little green and red +/- circles in the bottom right corner of any post can be clicked to vote that its a good post or a bad post.

it people didn't vote, we wouldn't have this law. its good to get people in the practice of voting constantly.

Thanks phil, Why would i want to change my name? This name was hard for me to come by. now its the name of my boat, my usernames, car plates., and I love when i call the bank when i cant sign in and they ask me my user name, I say phaquetoo and they say sir you dont need to be vulgar, ok p-h-a-q-u-e-t-o-o, and how do you pronounce that phaquetoo! lol

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Medicinal Patient

That priv was removed due to abuse by a few. But I am sure when an admin gets time they will take care of that for you. Peace

Is there any way someone can change there name? I want to go from Zombiefryd to Zombiefied . Is there a setting or can a Admin change that for me?

Thank you, Zombie

Yeah as usual when someone abuses something, the majority also gets punished. :(

Sb

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Ok your name has been changed. Both the sign in and display name are now "Zombiefied". You should be getting an automatic email from the system explaining the changes.

If there's a problem let us know.

Best

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

When you cnange your name, do you loae your status, original join date and post numbers?

Yes Kevin you keep all your old stats. Your account is based on an account number. Like mine is 1643. This member ID number never changes, so it doesn't matter what your display/login name is.

Best

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

He got banned because he wouldn't leave after a nice request, because his name was a URL for some site. He got smart and said "It's not an advertisement....Just go to the site"....pop....he got banned. The ban was logged in the "Chat mod" section by myself, and I couldn't upload an attachment of the screen shot, but if needed like I said, it can be sent via mail. He knows why he got banned. The timing of his last comment in the room and my actions only leads to one conclusion.

Best

Archived