Local Compassion Club Google Widgets:

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Hello all,

If you look at information located here: SITE LINK

You'll notice many of the local compassion clubs Google widgets are screwed up in one fashion or another. Many do work and are up to date, but there are a large number of them with errors. They were broke on the old site and continue to be broken here.

It would be wonderful if you local compassion Club leaders would check this page linked above and verify if your areas page is error free. If it isn't please correct your errors and get hold of me as soon as you can so we can cut down this large number of pages that really do no one any good.

You could as well just post the iframe code here by first clicking the code.png (insert code snippet) button and pasting the code parsed from the Google site.

Not only well this help me close up some of the wholes in site, but more then that help the people seeking information in your area so they can be better served. That is after all what this site is for.

Thank you in advance and hope to hear from you CC Leaders soon.

Best

• 6 months later...
Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

An Email has been sent out regarding this very subject. Dec 1 all compassion club calendars are switching to the in house system.

If you need help setting up your events, please PM me.

Archived