New Question

Ok i am new patient looking to become a caregiver. In talking with family member who wont's to help out there bother in his new business. They have said they would be a patient even though they do not use MM. This would allow me to have more plants to grow and sell to depot at harvest time. They have a condition that would qualify them to partake in the MM if they chose to, but they really don't smoke weed. They would only be helping me to get my plant count up. So Am I the only one that has been presented with this kind of opportunity. Should I feel like i am doing something wrong if I accept the offer.

Thank you all

Focus007

I personally would not feel bad. You cannot control what your patients do. And if someone wants to designate you as their caregiver then so be it. It's up to them if they choose to medicate with MM. Not their caregiver. Just because someone is prescribed or recommended to use a medication doesn't necessarily mean they "have" to take it. It's all on the individual and what they choose to do.

Now I definitely wouldn't go telling everyone that one of your patients doesn't medicate with MM, and that you are using them to up your plant count and sell off your surplus. So I suggest staying within the law when it comes to who receives your overages.

Archived